Chapter 23-Werewolf

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I will be writing a another fanfic that will eventually affect this story a little bit. I will be publishing that story after this third book finished and also, I will be leaving a few hints from the fanfic in this story so, might as well remember those little things.

(I might even put a little hint in this chapter already)

I will only tell you a few things about the story. First is that the story title is Unraveled Story. It contains the Marauders, the Black sisters, Severus Snape and other stuff...

That's all the hints I will give you, but yeah continue with the story!!

~Sophia

~•~

Chapter 23-Werewolf

Y/N's POV:

Getting out of the tunnel was difficult, especially when you have three people inside the Invisibility Cloak and with one person floating unconsciously in the air. Professor Lupin, Pettigrew and Ron have to go sideways to manage it, whiles Professor Lupin still had Pettigrew covered with his wand. I could see the three of them edging awkwardly along the tunnel. Crookshanks was still in the lead. Whiles I kept Severus up in the air, with Hermione beside me and in front of us was Harry and Black, whiles we overheard what they were talking about.

"You know what this means?" asked Black to Harry, as we made our slow progress in the tunnel. "Turning Pettigrew in?"

"You're free," said Harry.

"But I'm also - I don't know if anyone ever told you - I'm your godfather."

"Yeah, I knew that," said Harry.

"Well... your parents appointed me your guardian," said Black. "If anything happened to them..."

I saw Harry waited, as Hermione and I looked at each other whiles we smiled at each other.

"I'll understand, of course, if you want to stay with your aunt and
uncle," said Black. "But... well... think about it. Once my name's cleared... if you wanted a... a different home..."

I know how much excitement this will bring Harry, the thought of him finally getting away from the Dursleys was already lightening for me, I can't imagine how happy Harry would be.

(this part always makes me cry, and the thought of Sirius' death... OMG I'm tearing up)

"What - live with you?" he said, accidentally bumping his head to a rock. "Leave the Dursleys?"

Hermione and I can heard the excitement in his voice.

"Of course, I thought you wouldn't want to," said Black quickly. "I understand, I just thought I'd -"

"Are you insane?" said Harry, his voice easily as croaky as Black's. "Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a house? When can I move in?"

I smiled widely at this, as Black looked quite surprised.

"You want to?" he said. "You mean it?"

"Yeah, I mean it!" said Harry, as I looked to his eyes whiles he looked at Black's true smile. I can heard Harry's voice in my head, as I looked upon his eyes.

Because of his smile he was very recognizable that he was the person next to my parents in their wedding.

I stopped since I felt like it was too personal, but I smiled because of what I've heard.