Chapter 1

Y/N P.O.V (17 years old)

I was lying on the ground. Exhausted. Why you might ask? Well, I caugth my girlfriend cheating on me. What her name was you might ask? Well her name was Winter Schnee. The worst thing was, that she did it with one of my bullies.

Me: "Why does everybody hate me...? First my 'family', then my classmates and now my girlfriend..? I can't take this anymore."

I pulled out a knife and looked at it.

Me: "Just one stab...... and I can die in peace......"

I pointed the knife at my throat, but I struggled to do it. I then threw the knife away.

Me: "FUCK! I CAN'T DO THIS!"

I began to cry heavily.

Me: "I'm pathetic....... I can't even end my suffering....."

I slowly got up and walked home. When I arrived, I tried to turn on the light but nothing happened.

Me: *sigh* "Again? Fuck my life."

It was dark as shit and I couldn't see anything. I pulled out my flashlight. I then heared something.

Me: "Hello? Is anybody here?"

Nothing.

Me: *sigh* "Must be my imagination."

When I walked further, I heared the same noise. I looked around and pulled out my butterfly knife.

 I looked around and pulled out my butterfly knife

Me: "I'm warning you. If you come any closer, I will fucking murder you."

I then felt something in my neck. When the feeling disappeared, everything went black. The last thing I saw, was a person wearing a pig mask.

Timeskip

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in an old room with a TV in it.

Me: *in thoughts* "Where am I....?"

I then felt something heavy around my head. There was a mirror infront of me and it showed, that I had some weird looking device on.

Me: *in thoughts* "Wait a minute....... that device........ it lookes just like....."

Then the TV turned on and there he was. The infamous Jigsaw killer.

Jigsaw: "Hello Y/N. You don't know me but I know you. I want to play a game."

I was horrified.

Jigsaw: "The device you're wearing is one of my first traps. It has a timer on it. If the timer is on zero, your jaw will be ripped apart. Think of it as a reverse bear trap. Here is a demonstration."

He moved aside and there was a head of a mannequin. When the timer was on zero, the head was ripped apart.

Jigsaw: "The key to the device is in your left eye."