child?

max's pov

I closed her book, and I just sat on the wall. I rushed my fingers through my hair. I am so frustrated, its most likely me. I went to the nearest doctor, and he said that alex had. a problem it was not because she was not able, it was because she was a vampire.

I was really sad for her. she is barren. there is no way around it. I walked to the castle very slowly. I was thinking whether I should tell her or not. I don't think I should. but it would be selfish not to. I have to sleep on it.

*next day*

I went to the market place, just to lookie loo, and I came across sapphire. " hello max" she said very elegantly. " hello sapphire how are you today?" I said.

" oh good, have you and alexandra tried for children?"

I looked sad. " yes, but I am afraid that we can not have children. I went to go get checked out and he said it was alexandra not me. "

"what a shame, you can have children you know," sapphire said.

"the doctor said that we cant" I said

" there is this spot inside her that needs to be broken, you have only broken the first wall." she said seriously

"how do I get to it?" I said very anxiously

"you have to thrust far enough, and you will feel something burst or break. this will not cause her any pain what so ever. she will actually find pleasure in it, and you will know when u hit it." sapphire said.

"thank you so much sapphire!" I said very happily.

I ran home to where I found alex. she was lounging with her forever 21 shirt on and her knee high Hollister sweat pants.

I rushed to her and picked her up and had her wrap her legs around me and kiss me.

I took off her clothing and thrusted into her. after a few inches, I found it and it bursted, she shook very badly, and she moaned very loudly. after I had finished she slept for a very long time.

a week later she was having Morning sickness and she took the pregnancy test. i waited nervesly and she came out with a huge smile on her face. "I have a child.." she said in shock feeling her stomach.