what next?

I was extreamly tired, and I was too weak to go off the couch, so I slept on maxes lap, where he put his hands on my shoulders and arms. he rushed his fingers through my hair, which made me fall asleep. I woke up at about 5:00 in the afternoon, and max wasn't there. I sat up and looked around. I turned my self invisible. I walked into maxes room, where the family was. I was still invisible, but I teleported in the room.

I was standing there, watching and listing.

" what are we going to do? she put our whole family in danger!" hank proclaimed. " but she has defended us also. she went there to protect us. and the orders that she gave us are the only reason we are still alive. I looked over the not when she left and it said that if she didn't go, that they would kill us. and me." max said.

" hank we can't just kick her out, where would she go?" barb said.

" back to her kingdom, there we will be safe from her, and she will be safe too."

" she's apart of the family though dad!" phoebe said.

" yeah we love her!" billy and nora said at the same time.

" I love her dad! we can't do that! and if she leaves, I'm going with her." max said.

I smiled. " no your not. she has to go, we are in too much danger."

" you weren't saying that when we were in war." max mumbled.

" you better watch your mouth." hank said.

" that's maxes girlfriend hank. we can't do that to him." barb said.

" billy nora can you step out and go to your room for a minuet?"

they did as they were told. " now I know you have had relations with that girl, and that's the only reason why you love her and you know it."

" that's not true!" he said " she wouldn't have done it hank but she had too, billy would have been in danger." barb said.

" well I don't care, she has to go."

" you can't do that to him dad. if they go I'm going. I don't care what you say." pheobe.

" I'm leaving. I'm packing waking her up and we are leaving." max said.

I teleported to the living room became visible, and acted like I was sleeping.

" baby, wake up." " what?"

" we have to go to your kingdom, just for a little while." ok" I said.

I put on hollister daisy dukes,  and I put on a forever 21 white shirt.

max had on knee high metal mulisha shorts with a nike shirt, with some nike high socks with some converse.

kira took a different limo over to my kingdom. we and max had a limo together.

" are you sure about this?" I asked him.

" yes, I have to leave."

we sat in silence, then I grabbed his hand, and held it.

" your hands are soft." he told me. I started glowing again.

" you look so beautiful when you are like this." I was glowing more than I ever have.

we were all the way in the back of the limo, and there were rows of seats infront of us and we were all alone, just the driver, but he had a black tinted window to seporate us. it was a four hour drive to my kingdom.

I was still glowing but it was a little but dimmer.

he kissed my hand. and I smiled. he started sing 'just the way you are'