are we safe?

we relesed from the hug. max slept for a few hours the he woke and went to my room.

I was reading a zombie book when he came in. *knock knock* " come in!" I yelled.

max was wearing a black sort of tight v neck shirt with grey sweats. he came in and sat on my bed.

" hey max.." I said while still reading my book

" hi alex.." he said softly, while he gently kissed my cheek. I smirked and then he said, " thanks for saving me." I looked at him and nodded.

I put down my book and kissed him on his lips. not a french kiss, just a simple one. then I released not far from his face and I smiled. then he leaned in and put his warm lips on mine, and we kissed. at first max kissed me normal than, he kissed me with all his might. it was so passionate, that I had to release while he was still kissing my neck.

then when I cought my breath, I put my lips on his.

he kept kissing my neck when I got a text message. while I was reading my text message, max was still kissing my neck.

it was from pheobe. " the family decided 2 go on a vacation. 2 get stuff off our minds. 2 whole months it will b just u and max. bye!!

max stoped kissing me and read the text and smiled, hugged me and walked out.

then I looked under my bed and I saw clothing and it said, for you and max- from pheobe.

it was sexy clothing. I laughed. it was 10:00 pm. I put it on, and walked in the living room leaning on the stairs. " max..." I said in a low tone.

he was sitting on the couch, and he looked behind and saw me. I had medium hair that was a light brown and layerd.

I fixed it to where it looked like I had a lot of side bangs.

he walked toward me and stopped and he put his hands on my waist and he kissed me. I took of his shirt and his pants. he took off everything on me and laid me down on the couch. I took of his underwear and he thrusted him self in me. about a few hours later we finished and then when he woke up I could feel him looking at me. so I quickly kissed him. he put one of his hands on my breast and I looked at him and and kissed him. we kissed for a while and then I got on top of him and he smiled.

as I grinded my self into him, he got out from under me and forced him self into me.
I moaned. I kissed him while I grinded into him and took him into my mouth. he moaned, after a few hours we stopped.

we got dressed and we watched tv. we started watching rediculesness. we were laughing the whole time. thts when my guardians came in.

" hey the men in black!!" max yelled

I laughed. " these aren't the men in black. these are my guardians. what do u want??" I asked

"well miss fire, since your father has passed, you are now queen. you may stay here and we can manage the kingdom."

"ok" and they left.

me and max went to our rooms and I went on my computer and it reminded my that my heat is coming. so let me explain, since I'm a vampire also, I get this thing every three months where I have to find my mate ( the person who you are destined to be with) and have sex with him.

and my mate is max. I know because when vampires find their mates, they have a special smell to them, which to the mates smells so good. and max smells that way.

my heat was starting in three weeks. but I didn't have to have sex with max. I could just let it pass. but the bad thing about that is I would be wanting to have sex with max and my hormones would be telling me to mate with him. so I would have to tell maxes parents. ugh, that's going to be hard. but I can't help it. my heat lasted for a whole week! and to please a vampires heat, it would have to be at least three times a day or more!!