chapter 3

we slept in till like 12:00 pm. then max got up and I saw his bed head.

I started to laugh.. " haha! what the heck happened to your head?"

" I slept" he said in a low voice. the family thought that I was in my room so I told max that I was going to teleport to my room and he said ok. I washed up and did my hair. I left my pjs on because, what the heck? its a saturday. max was already down, everyone was still their pjs. and they were all laughing. when I was down, they stopped.

" Alex?" said peebs.

" what?"

" are you and max dating?" she said with a smirk.

I didn't know what to say so I read maxes mind.

' I hope she says yes. I would love to date her.' his thoughts read.,

" yes I am. do you have a problem with it?" I told her with an attitude.

" yeah pheebs have a problem with it?"max said she looked at us with shock.

" no I don't." she said with a dissapointed tone.

" aww max I'm so happy for you! this is your first sweet heart!!" said mrs. thunderman.

" mom!!"

I started to laugh

" so? how long have you been together?" said nora.

" um about 2 days" I said

" can we just drop it?!" said max

we all dropped it. max showed me his phone and I pulled out mine.

max; so...

me:yes?

max, you finally said that we were dating. I knew that you would fall 4 me.

me: lol. I have always liked u. I just didn't no how 2 tell u.

max: ok..

that was the end of the conversation. phoebe dragged me into her room. " what" I said annoyed

" have you kissed him yet?" she asked. " um why do you want to know so bad?" I asked. " he's my brother. I have the right to know." she said crossing her arms

" yes." I said. " ooo!!! was it good?" she said " yesss!" I said exsitedly.

than the thundermans had a meeting. " ok so there is a comet passing earth and it will effect our powers." hank said

" will it affect my powers?" I asked. " we will have to find out!" he said.

and the moment he said that my body totally in flamed and my lazers went mad and my super speed went off. it wad the worst feeling ever.

" oh my gosh alex are you ok?" max said. all of my powers went off and I looked at him and said, " well isn't that a stupid question. do you think I'm ok?"

phoebe giggled. than my shields went of than my bending powers went flying and I hit max my fire shield. my powers went off and I ran to him and I healed him. and I ran to my room.

pheebs came in. " hey are you ok?" " no pheebs. I'm built to hurt people and I don't want to be this way. I just hurt someone I love, and I don't want it to happen again." max came in. " I heard you." I looked down and I super speed to him, and hugged him. pheebs walked out and it was just me and max. I said in tears, " I just don't want to hurt u again." I said.

he gently put his lips on mine and we kissed for a long time and finally he said, " you can never hurt me. I will always love you."