"Kelly!" I exclaimed. He stood up and I ran to him, hugging him tightly. Kelly (or Kellin (Kelly is my nickname for him)) had been my childhood friend, but when I moved, we lost contact.

"Oh my God, you've grown up so much!" he said, pulling away slightly to look at me. "You're as tall as me now!"

"Yeah, I am!" I squinted at him. "Did your eyes get bluer or is that just me?"

"They probably did," he chuckled. "You sound like a bitch. Are you alright?" He pulled away from the hug completely.

"Dude, I just fucking woke up. Of course I'm gonna sound like a bitch," I said with a slight chuckle.

Mom cleared her throat.

"Sorry." I turned to Kellin. "Let's go up to my room."

He smiled and we went up to my room, sitting on my unmade bed.

"So Kelly, what are you doing here?" I asked, crossing my legs and sitting crisscross applesauce.

"Well, I got married and had a kid--"

"Yeah that's great and all, but why are you here?"

He chuckled. "I'm looking for houses. What's been up with you?"

"Uhm, I got a boyfriend." There really wasn't much to talk about, to be honest. I'm kind of a boring person.

"I always knew you'd turn out gay," he said with a sly smile.

"Same here."

He laughed. "I got married to a woman."

"Well shit. There goes that bet I made with myself."

He laughed again. "I'm bisexual."

"I still won, then!" I pumped my fists into the air. "Well, half won."

Kellin laughed again. "So what's his name?"

"Ryan, and he's the cutest yet hottest thing ever."

"Oh my god, I need pictures!"

"Only if I get pictures of your baby!"

"I was planning on it." He pulled out his phone and started looking through what I guessed was his pictures. I thought that I should do the same, but I figured that we would be stuck on his baby for a while, because I loved babies. He squealed and turned his phone to me and I 'awh'ed really loud.

"Her name is Copeland," he smiled.

"Awhhh! She's so cute!" I exclaimed. "How old is she?"

"My wife says 18 months, but I say a year."

"She's adorable."

"Yeah. But let's see your baby now."

I chuckled a little and handed him his phone back, thinking of where I had left mine.

"Shit, I think I actually left it at his house. And I can't call him to tell him that."

"You can use my phone." He held his phone out to me.

"Really?" He nodded. "Thanks, man." I took his phone and called Ryan.

"Hello?" I was grateful he had picked up (on the fifth ring).

"Heey, Ry-Ry," I said.

"Don't call me that," his voice sounded groggy and I wondered if I had woken him up.

"Sorry," I felt kinda bad if I had woken him up. "Did I wake you up?"

"A little," he yawned. I smiled a little because I imagined him yawning, and it was cute (he yawns like a cat (how cute is that? (hey that rhymed))). "So what do you want?"