"Rejection." || Jungkook ||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n: M/n's outfit is up above. I hope you all enjoy and have wonderful day/night! ☀️🌈💕✨ )

Requested by: @StraykidsMemeHacker

Song: "Fools" covered by Namjoon and Jungkook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M/N's P.O.V

I ran down the cold and empty sidewalk, my hands shoved into my black jean pockets as it snowed. I didn't know it was supposed to snow, today, I had been so focused on getting ready to confess, that I hadn't bothered to check the weather. My dress-shirt was way too thin for this kind of weather, so I was freezing.

Cold tears were slowly freezing to my pale face as it continued to snow. I had been rejected, the boy I had liked for a while now, rejected me, calling me a faggot and other unnecessary insults I would rather not mention. I guess Kookie was right, he didn't like me at all, he was teasing me. I should have listened, hopefully, he isn't mad at me, I really need a hug and maybe a lecture on how I need to listen better.

I slowly came to a stop, ignoring the weird looks I got from a few people. I walked slowly down the sidewalk towards Jungkook's apartment, he had always been there for me and I wanted to thank him.

I pulled out my iPhone, my hands turning a light red as I held it. I quickly unlocked it, hitting the green call app. I scrolled through my contacts, trying to find Kookie's number. I stopped walking, awkwardly standing in the middle of the sidewalk as the snow continued to fall harder.

I finally found it, I could barely see anything because of the snow and my tears blurring my visions, but the storm was getting worse and worse, along with my tears, as well.

I hit the call button and it started to ring, my apartment was halfway across town, so if the storm didn't let up, I'll have to stay with Kookie, which I wouldn't mind that, at all.
The phone rang and he quickly picked up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook: Hello? (M/n), please, tell me you aren't out in the snow storm.

M/n: He rejected me, Kookie. He called me all these mean names, I should have listened to you. I'm so sorry...

Jungkook: You should have listened to me, but it's too late, now. How close are you to your apartment? It's too dangerous to be walking around in this storm, you'll get sick.

M/n: My apartment is halfway across town, Jungkook. I don't think I'll make it before the storm gets worse, plus I need to talk to you. So, can I just come over?

Jungkook: Sure, I don't mind. Please hurry, it's so cold out. Are you wearing a coat?

M/n: No... Sorry, but I left it at home. A

Jungkook: (M/n), You'll get sick! Get your butt over here quickly, now!

M/N: Okay, Mum! Anyway, Bye, Kookie! I'll be there soon.

Jungkook: Bye, I love you! Wait-!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard him say I love you and I panicked, quickly hitting the end call button. I looked down at my phone, shocked. I didn't know what to say or think.

I quickly shoved my phone into my jeans pocket, beginning to walk down the sidewalk, again.

Does he really love me? Why does my stomach feel so weird?

I could feel my cheeks heating up at the thought. I reached a hand up to my face, I could practically feel the heat radiating off of my cheeks.
"Do I love him?" I asked aloud in a soft whisper, my hand still on my cheek.
'He's always there for me, comforts me, and makes sure I'm okay every day. Sometimes, when he gets too close, my heart starts pounding really fast and my cheeks heat up. I have been paying attention to the wrong guy this entire time! I'm such an idiot! Jungkook is the one I love, not that jerk that rejected me.' I thought, now running down the sidewalk to Jungkook's apartment building. I could care less about the snowstorm, now.

I finally made it past all the people, who were giving more weird looks as I ran past them, running up the stairs to the second floor. I had passed so many apartment doors, but none of them were his.

I stopped running, panting slightly at the sudden physical activity. I quickly continued, walking, down the dimly-lit hallway, towards room 156, Jungkook's apartment.

I made it to the light brown door, standing in front of the door, catching my breath. I slowly raised my hand to the door, gently knocking, knowing he had heard it. I could hear footsteps drawing closer and closer to the door as I stood there, waiting.

He slowly opened the door, revealing his cute little bunny self, but his eyes were puffy and red. Had he been crying?
"Kookie, were you crying?" I asked, softly. He nodded shyly and opened his door all the way, let me inside. He shut the door behind me, quickly locking it.

I looked inside, looking around at his somewhat neat apartment that smelled like strawberries, I had always loved the smell of strawberries. I snapped out of my thought, turning around to look at Jungkook, again. My cheeks still stained with tears, his cheeks were stained with tears now, as well.

"It's funny, we're both crying, today," I stated, trying to lighten the mood. He looked over at me, laughing a bit.
"Yeah... Is our friendship over, since I said that over the phone?" He softly asked, looking at me. His voice was almost in a whisper as he looked at me. His brown eyes filled with fear, love, and embarrassment. I smiled softly at him, wiping away some of my freshly fallen tears.
"Kookie, do you love me as more than as a best friend?" I asked, looking up at me. He stood a few feet away from, I could see he feared something, but I couldn't tell what.

"I do, but you probably don't like me back. I didn't mean to say I love you, over the phone. I wanted to tell you another time, the right time. But you went after that one jerk and I thought I would lose you forever." He admitted, not looking me in the eyes anymore, he was looking down at his feet as more tears silently fell down his cheeks. I walked closer to him, a soft smile on my face as I reached a hand up to his cheek, wiped away his tears.

"I love you, too, Kookie," I spoke softly, still wiping away his tears that continued to fall. He looked up at me, his beautiful brown eyes wide in surprise as he looked me in the eyes.
"R-Really?! You mean it?!" He asked, his Brown eyes beginning to sparkle with happiness. I nodded with an overjoyed smile on my face, as he pulled me closer to him, engulfing me in a gentle hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face into the nip of his neck.

He pulled away from our hug, showing me his adorable little bunny smile. His cheeks were lit up in dark pink, as he looked down at me.
"Aw!" I cooed, pulling him into another hug. This time he wrapped his arms around my neck as I held him, my arms wrapped around his waist.
"You are too freaking cute! Stop it!" I playfully scolded him, causing him to laugh as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"I'm tired, (M/n). Can we cuddle on the couch?" He asked, lifting his head up and looking at me.
"Sure, Kookie," I answered, letting him go. He quickly walked down his small hallway, towards his bedroom. Probably to grab a blanket from his bedroom, since there wasn't any in the living room.

While he was gone, I walked around turning off the living room lights, so if we accidentally fell asleep, we wouldn't waste any electricity. It was still pretty light outside, so it wasn't necessarily good to have any lights on.

I sat down on the comfy white couch, watching a bit of TV since it was still on. It was playing the cartoon everyone in America calls: Scooby Doo, it was a cute little cartoon.

As I continued to watch the cartoon, Kookie came back with a light red blanket, big enough for the both of us. He walked over to me, a smile on his face as he walked. It was adorable to watch him sometimes, he could be so cute without even trying.

He stood there, looking down at me. I noticed his staring, so I gently grabbed his wrist, pulling him down onto my lap.
"Are you comfy?" I asked, not wanting him to be uncomfortable. He nodded as he looked at me before turning away, his cheeks a darker shade of red, now. I chuckled at his blushing state, he's too cute! He moved around a bit, laying his head on my chest as our legs tangled together. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling the blanket over us, so he wasn't cold.

His hand gripped my blue dress-shirt, as he snuggled closer to me.
"So, are we dating, now?" He asked, lifting his head up to look at me.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him, causing him to smile.
"Yes!" He answered, leaving a soft kiss on my lips, before laying his head on my chest, again.