He dropped me on my ass between Nikki and Mick. “There ya go Princess.”

I glared at him and stood up. Mick and Nikki swung their arms over my shoulders and I looked at the camera under my bangs. Nikki’s assistant Sara was taking the pictures. A few pictures later we were done. I went over and grabbed my stuff. I was walking towards the door when a hand wrapped around my wrist.

Turning around, I saw Ashley holding my wrist and the rest of the guys from Black Veil Brides standing there. “What?” I asked flatly.

“Why are you being such a bitch?” Andy asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Wow,” I said rolling my eyes. I yanked my arm out of Ashley’s grip and glared at them. “I’m not here to please you. So I don’t care what you call me. Have a nice day.”

I walked over to the developing room where I’m sure Nikki was. I had just put my hand on the doorknob when I was grabbed again. I whirled around to face them again. Jinxx spoke this time. “Lzzy, thank you for helping with the shoot today. You did a really good job with our hair and makeup.”

I pulled out of their grip once again. “That’s my job. Now are we done here or are you gonna grab me again?”

“We’re sorry for how we’ve been treating you,” Jinxx said.

I waved my hand. “Don’t worry about it. Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go help Nikki with the pictures.”

“Where’s your dad?” Andy blurted out.

“Not around.”

“You already said that. But where is he?”

“None of your business. Now I’m going to go help Nikki so we can get out of here so I can go see my dad. Have a good day,” I said bluntly. I opened the door to the developing room and locked it behind me. Nikki was just finishing up the pictures.

“What’s wrong Lzzy?” he asked looking up from the photo tray.

I shook my head. “Are you almost done? I really need to see my parents…”

“Yeah, meet me at the car. I’ll be right out,” he said smiling at me sadly.

I walked out to the car and noticed the guys SUV was still in the parking lot. They were standing around the side talking. They looked up when I walked past but I just hopped in the passenger seat. A few minutes later Nikki came out and we drove to the cemetery my parents were at.

“I’ll stay in the car,” Nikki said.

I smiled at him. “Thanks. I won’t be long.”

I got out of the car and let my feet lead me to my mom and dad’s graves. I knelt down beside them and sat down. “Hey guys.  I’ve been having a great time hanging out with Nikki. He’s an amazing dad.  I work with him at his photography studio now and I get to go on his world tour with him in a few weeks. I met the people he’s touring with. They’re one of my favorite bands, but I don’t think they like me. I don’t know what I did to them to make them hate me so much. I just wish you guys were here. I mean, Nikki is amazing and all, but I miss you guys a lot. I got a new tattoo.” I raised my shirt up to show the tattoo across my ribs. It was “Never Give In, Never Back Down” in a bed of black roses. “It’s a song from the band I told you about. The one that hates my guts? Yeah them. It’s for you guys and for Nikki. My cuts are healing and I haven’t thought about doing it for almost a week now. I’m so glad Nikki found me. Because then I wouldn’t have known what an amazing person he is and how amazing the other guys are. Well I better get back to him. I’ll see you guys later. I promise I’ll stop back by before we leave. Maybe I’ll even let Nikki come with me this time. Bye, I love you guys so much.”

I stood up and brushed my pants off. When I turned around and saw who was standing there my heart dropped into my boots. “What the hell are you all doing here?”