“Okay, Lzzy’s doing hair and makeup. Jake, Jinxx, and Mick are up first. Then Tommy and CC. then Andy and Vince then me and Ashley. Sound good?”

They all nodded. I set up three chairs and Jake, Jinxx and Mick all sat down. I started with Mick. I did his hair the way he liked it and set his hat on top of his head. Mick was easy to do makeup for; he didn’t need anything except foundation in a few spots. Next I did Jinxx’s hair and makeup the way I knew he did it. Then I did Jake’s. It took a while to tease his hair up.

When I was done Jake and Jinxx got up and went over to the mirror. I had done Mick’s makeup and hair a bunch so he just went over to where Nikki was setting stuff up. Jake and Jinxx looked over at me.

“It looks awesome. Thanks Lzzy,” Jinxx said smiling.

I shrugged, keeping my face blank. “I’m just doing my job.”

They walked over to where Nikki was. While they were taking pictures, I set up clean brushes and combs for Tommy and CC. I didn’t need to do anything to Tommy except eyeliner because he wore his hat most of the time. I teased up CC’s hair and tied his bandanna. Then I did his warpaint the way he did it and put the finishing touches on his lipstick.

When I was done Tommy messed with his hair a little bit before putting his hat on. CC looked in the mirror and it looked like he was trying to find something wrong with it. But I knew it was flawless. He looked over his shoulder at me. “Thanks Lzzy. It looks good.”

I shrugged and repeated the same thing I said to Jake and Jinxx. Andy and Vince came over. Vince sat down but Andy stayed standing. I raised an eyebrow at him.

“I’m doing my own hair and makeup,” he said bluntly.

I shrugged. “Less work for me then. Everything you need is in those boxes.”

I did Vince’s eyeliner and messed his hair up. Since I didn’t have to do Andy, I grabbed my curling iron and curled my hair into perfect spirals. By the time I was done, Nikki was almost done taking pictures of them. Ashley came over and touched me on the shoulder.

“Are you doing your own hair and makeup too?” I asked flatly.

“Uhh no. I was gonna let you,” he said slowly.

“Okay. Sit down then,” I said in the same flat voice. I did his makeup then his hair. Nikki had already done his makeup and hair this morning. I walked over behind his camera and started taking the pictures of them with their basses. I felt a little jealous because I missed my own bass, which was sitting in my room under my bed.

After the pictures were done I left immediately and went over to pack my makeup and hair stuff up. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw tommy standing there. “Lzzy, come on. Nikki wants you to be in a picture with us.”

“Tommy I look like shit. I’m not taking any pictures,” I said. I turned back and continued packing my stuff up. He sighed and shook his head. Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and my waist and I was over his shoulder. I started beating his back. “God dammit Tommy! Put me down!”