Amnesia

*****LISTEN TO AMNESIA BY 5SOS WHILE READING THIS OKAY?*****

"Niall, you should not have done that." I say quickly.

"Why not? I just want to make sure the love of my life is over me." He looks at me with sad, lonely eyes. I automatically feel guilty.

"Niall, I'm sorry. It's just, I uh, I want a chance to be happy, with Michael. I was happy with you but I felt like I had to hide my talents and let you have all the glory while you were on X-Factor. I want to be known and my dream is coming true," I have no idea where all this was coming from, I just couldn't stop, "I'm proud of how far I've come with the help of my be-, the help of Tyler. He knew I had true talent and he believed in me more than I believed in myself. More than I ever have. He have me a new found confidence. So, let me become this amazing solo artist and you can be in the worlds largest boyband."
Hurt. That's all I can read off of his facial expression.

"You're blaming this on me now? I'm sorry I'm attractive and actually a good singer and don't use any effects on my voice." He covers his mouth so quickly after he said that, "Mason, I didn't mean it, I swear. Heat of the moment shit."

"It's Dani. Now if you'll excuse me, I would like to go be with my boyfriend." I turn on my heels and storm out of the room. Thankfully Michael's out here but far enough away that he couldn't hear.

"Let's get out of here." I whisper in his ear. I grab his hand and we start walking out of the theater. I realize I'm crying and quickly wipe my tears away and try to fix my make up as I'm walking.

Flashes. That's all I see. Millions of flashes from those damn paparazzi's. I push past them but I lose grip of Michael's hand. I assume he'll make it and I just rush to the car. I quickly get in the drivers seat. A few moments later Michael hops in.

"Thanks for ditching me out there." He looks at me and gives me his damn beautiful grin.

"Sorry babe, desperate times call for desperate measures." I lean over and plant a quick kiss on his lips.

*****NIALLS POV*****

I can't believe this. I actually lost the one I loved most. I care so much about her. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. Mason er Dani didn't even realize it but she was crying and she had make up running down her cheeks. This will forever be a memory stuck inside my head. I would do anything to be with her. I love her. She's the one I want.

We have very few memories together but I will forever hold the memory of when she walked up to me before my audition on the X-Factor and how she comforted me and gave me a sweet, caring hug. When I walked up onto the stage and I said my name she called me The Irish One and all the judges mocked her for having a crush on me. I wish thinking about her during my whole performance. I remember memorizing her beautiful blue eyes which now match her blue hair. Damn she looks so beautiful all the fucking time. I'm so hungover on her while she's moved on to Michael Fucking Clifford. Sometimes I wish I could just forget that memory but I'll never be able to get away from it. I also have the memory of her when we were "recreating" our first date. How she told me that she was leaving and wanted to focus in her career. I feel so damn selfish for not realizing that she wanted to let all her talents out and let the world know her as a singer instead if Simon Cowell's daughter. Or even Niall Horan's girlfriend. This is all my fucking fault all this is happening. If I hadn't fallen head over heels for her at my audition none of this would've happened. She's probably already moved on and is doing fine. I mean, she is doing fine. Better than fine. She's rising to fame with the one she loves. I can tell she loves him. Just by the way they interact and how she talks about him. That's how I used to talk about her, that's how I do talk about her. She's the only thing on my mind. All day everyday. She's my favorite subject to talk about. I would do anything to be with her and fall asleep next to her and snuggle with her. God, I screwed up so bad. I just want to forget all of this.