Gone

***Masons pov***

"Woah, Niall. I said I remembered everything.. But that. That was too much.. Maybe I need a little more time. I'm sorry but I can't do this."

"No, Mason please. I'm sorry."

"Look we should just be friends. I need more time to recover. I'm glad we had something but it's not going any farther. Niall, we're not gonna be a couple. Goodbye."

"No no. I'm.. You need me to get home."

"I'll call a cab. This is best for the both of us. And.. I want to work on my career.."

"What?"

"I want to be a singer. My dad doesn't though. He just wants me to be his perfect little angle. But I need to be on my own and learn life the hard way. Goodbye and tell my dad I love him."

And with that I turn around and run away. I find my way to the nearest street and catch a cab.

"Where to miss?"

"As far as I can get with," I look in my purse and see I have $132 dollars. Don't ask why I just do, "132 dollars."

"Oh wow okay. Any certain direction?"

"Nope just drive."

"Alright."

With that he starts the cab up and drives. He drives straight with a few turns. I can't help but look at the window and think about what I'm doing.

This is it. I'll be on my own. I can do what I wanted and defend myself. I can get my own job. My own apartment! I will start my life over and win the music world.

***few hours later***

"Miss, wake up. We are as far as we can go."

"May I ask where I am?"

"The airport. I assumed you want to get out of here."

"I do. Thank you and here you go." I give him all my money but he gives me $100 back.

"Keep this. I'll pay the rest. Good luck sweetheart." With that he drives away.

I smile and walk right in. Shit. I don't have my passport. I'm sure I can use my name to help. I get to the ticket place.

"One ticket to America." I proudly say.

"Where to in America?"

"Wherever the next flight goes to."

"Well, looks like you're going to Michigan."

"Sweet! And how much?"

"That'll be $726 please."

"Damn okay. Here's 100 in cash and I'll pay the rest with my credit card." I hand her my credit card shakily.

"Well here's your ticket. I hope you have a safe trip! Don't worry the states are safe!"

"Thanks." I grab my ticket and walk to my gate. They've already called for the passengers so I walk up and then the lady my ticket.

"Passport?"

"Well, see I'm Simon Cowells daughter and normal I travel with him so I don't need a passport. Here's my liscense to prove I'm his daughter."

"Oh okay. Go on ahead."

"Thanks!"

Damn that was easier than I expected.

I walk onto the plan and find my seat in 2nd class. I sit down next to this cute guy and decide to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Mason." I reach out to shake his hand.

"Hey, I'm James." He shakes my hand.

"No accent I see. So are you from the states?"

"Ha yeah. I'm from Arizona. And you have an accent so you're from here?"

"Yup!"

"Well what brings you to magnificent United States of America even though we aren't even out of the United Kingdom?"

"Honestly, to start my life over."

"Ahh. Wasn't the best?"

"Far from. I was kidnapped that's all I'll say to save you're time."

"I see a scar on your head..."

"Bullet wound. I was shot in the head and survived with temporary memory loss. My ex-boyfriend, boyfriend at the time, made me feel pressured so I dumped him and left."

"Wow. I'm sorry."

"Ehh don't be. So what brought you to the magnificent United Kingdom?"

"I was visiting family. You actually might know my cousin he's quite famous."

"Oh really? And who might that be?"

"Well it's Niall Horan, from One Direction."

"You have got to be shitting me..."

"Um.. No. Is everything alright?"

"Well, Niall's my ex-boyfriend.."

"Oh..." And that's where we leave it at.

Neither of us says a word the rest of the plane ride.