Forgotten

*****Mason's P.O.V.*****

It's been three months now and I still haven't been found. I don't think I'll ever be found at this point. Maybe, everyone's forgotten about me. Maybe, Niall's already got a new girlfriend. Maybe, he moved on because they've given up looking. I feel emotionless. I have no emotion left in me. I don't feel hate, pain, grief, love, hope, or anything.

It's a good thing I don't feel any emotions right now... I don't want to. He (as in the kidnapper) has used me so much already. He's showed me of to other men. He makes me walk in the center of them all and spin around and all I'm wearing is my panties and bra. I walk by all the men and some of them... some touch me and play with me as I walk by. I don't stop or slow down but keep walking a normal pace. If I'm ever found I will never be the same again.

Lately I haven't had to do these "shows" as he calls them. He's been drugging me to keep me calm. He doesn't do anything to me anymore. Which I guess is my birthday present. Today I turn 17. This is a horrible way to spend it. I missed Niall's birthday but he probably doesn't care.

*****Nialls P.O.V.*****

I still love Mason and I am nowhere near over her. I hope she doesn't think I've moved on. She is so extraordinary and beautiful. I can see myself spending the rest of my life with her. I love her and I would give my life for her. All I want is to protect Mason and have her in my arms where I know she's safe. Her and I started off as friends but from the moment I laid eyes on her I knew that I wanted her to be my girlfriend. Mason is still my girlfriend and she always will be my first true love. She will never be forgotten.

*****Mason's P.O.V.*****

I am forgotten.