Australia

"Oh my god Tyler, all the shows are sold out."

"Seriously?! That's so freaking amazing! How long did it take?"

"A minute."

"1 single minute?! That's beyond amazing."

"Well it's just a theatre tour. It's not like there's many seats and there's only 20 places we're going."

"We're?"

"Well, Tyler would you want to come on tour with me? You're my best friend, well my only friend, but the closest person I've ever really been to."

"Awe. Dani I'd love to. I just have a question."

"Okay what is it?"

"Do you want to legally change your name to Dani?"

"Shit. How'd you find out."

"Liam was rambling on and on and he called you Mason and I said no Dani and yah. But don't worry I'm not mad or anything."

"Oh thank god. Tyler I wanted to tell you it's just... Just I wanted a fresh start so I changed it."

"Cool. But do you want to change it?" He sounds really annoyed with me. He never seems this annoyed.

"Yah that'd be cool. Why are you so annoyed and grumpy?" I ask matter of factly.

"Well you lied to me, and I don't know what you've lied to me about and what you haven't." He looks at me with hurt in his eyes. It pains me to see him like this.

"Tyler I swear, it was only about my name. I have never lied to you since and I plan to keep it that way." I'm pleading. I can't lose Tyler.

"If I find out you lied to me I swear to god I will kick you out of my house."

"Okay. Okay. Okay. You don't even need to worry about it! Ahh Tyler I love you!"

"I love you too, Dani. Now go pack up your stuff. Your tour starts in 3 days."

"Yay! Okay! You should pack too!"

"I'm already packed darling." After Tyler says that I can't help but let out a little giggle. I run up the stairs like a little kid. On all fours. Tyler laughs at that. I smirk to myself. I knew that would get him.

-

-

Okay almost everything is packed and I leave in an hour. What the hell am I forgetting? Oh yeah! A pillow for the ride. Duh. I can be such a dumb blonde sometimes.

I lay on my bed and grab my pillow and lay back on my bed looking at the ceiling. As soon as my head hits the mattress, I feel it connect with a piece of paper.

I pick it up and it says

Mason, I've known about you going on tour for a while. I knew even before you did. Your manager told Simon about it and of course he told us. I'm so proud of how much you've grown as an artist. I've been watching you and Tyler's YouTube videos and they're amazing. I hope you find it in your heart to come home someday. I miss you. I love you. We all do.

Yours Truly,
Niall.

I put the note in my carry on bag and walk out the door.

"Ready Tyler?"

"Uh yeah." He looks at me confused.

"I'm just ready to go. Sorry."

He grabs his bags and quickly puts them in the taxi and then rushes back to grab mine and also put then in the taxi. He comes back for me and we walk arm in arm to the taxi.