Chapter 4: Whatever It takes!

Wendy's POV
I stopped by a 24-7 store to buy Dipper a gift and wrapping paper with blue pine trees on it, I  Got back into my car and turned on the radio, I looked out on the icy roads, I turned to a station that didn't play Christmas music cause I was kinda tired of it,

*Play the song, I know it's Nightcore but It's better does up!"

I put on the gas, it felt more slippery and harder to drive, I felt my adrenline. I passed the sign, "Welcome To Piedpoint!" It read and I sighed, it was almost morning and I was tired, I checked the mail envelope Stan had in his drawer, I parked and grabbed the presents and held up the photo of me and Dipper, "I hope he hasn't changed." I sighed and knocked on the door.

Dipper's POV
Mabel was in face, "Wake up Dipper!" She yelled, I rubbed my eyes and she pulled a sweater on me, "I sneeze like a Kitten?" I read at the black sweater, she chuckled and I got out of bed, putting on Wendy's Trapper hat, I ran down and noticed all the presents, Mabel began to check each of them, "Mabel, Dipper, Dipper, Mabel, Stan and Ford.." I grabbed the first one and unwrapped it, it was a Ghost Harassers Pack, "Wow, Dipper!" Mabel looked over my shoulder, "Yeah.." I kinda wished Santa brought Wendy.. Mabel torn about hers, it was a bunch of Christmas themed yarn, "Yes! Thank you Santa!" The door bell rang, "Dipper? Can you get it?" Mabel asked, "It's probably or Uncle and Aunty-" I got up and went to the hallway, and I wasn't prepared to see who it was.. I open the door, to see Wendy, "Hey Dip."

Wendy's POV
The door opened and Dipper face turned from sad to surprised, "Hey Dip." I said casually, he then tackled and hugged me, he had gotten taller, he was now up to my chin, "I missed you Wendy!" He said through tears, I stroked his head, "I missed you too dude." I smelled his hair, it ironically smelled like Pine, just then Mabel came in, "Dippe- Wendy?!" She asked surprised, she then hugged me, we unhugged and I noticed what I assumed were the twin's parents, "Mason? Mabel? Who's that?" thdie mom asked, "my bestfriend of ours from Gravity Falls." Dipper replied cheerfully, but I could tell when he said "Bestfriend" he was kinda sadden, did he still have feelings? I shook their hands and put the presents down near the tree and sat down on their couch Stan and Ford joined us, "Wendy?" Stan asked, Mabel then put a sweater on me, it was a reindeer with a flannel shirt and a axe, "Nice, Mabel." I smiled and Mabel began going through presents, handing out presents, I watched as Dipper unboxed one of the presents,it was his box of pictures of me, after then moved on, he pulled me into the kitchen, "H-how'd you-" I put my finger on his lips, "Listen dude, remember th bunker?" I asked him and watched him sadden, "Yeah.." He mumbled, "I kinda lied," I watched as his expression changes to confusion, "It've been telling myself, 'he' s too young'  and how I told you I was too old for you? I was scared dude, I mean..." I grabbed his collar and kissed him, his lips were soft and were smooth, he melted into it and one thing lead to another and I shoved my tongue into his mouth, it was like tasting a Trillion stare exploding, amazing.., I pushed him away, there was a small line of saliva from his mouth to mine, "M-merry C-Christmas dork."