A:N and reason why i ship Levihan

Omg thank you for reading my book I'm so blessed I reach in 747 reads?! Almost near in 1k?!, thank you very much for reading this book again.

I also i want you to read my other book , the title is "Levihan tail" it's a Levihan mermaid Au.

I really love this freaking ship Levihan,cause Levihan has a meaning in my life and its unexplainable feelings.

When I'm back at my home I was so stress yet, my stress reliever is to read Levihan Stories and it makes me feel better also on their cute moments.

I them first in attack on titans Junior high.

I keep asking myself that why are they always together at the same time. I mean when Levi was there, Hanji also was there and when Hanji was there He's also there and I also got confused why Levi was always there for Hanji.
And why are they always be together at the same time?

Then I started to watch Attack on titan. And what makes back to my fangirly stuff is that Levi pulls Hanji to his face and it goes on and on.

I started to scream and yelling "Levi x Hanji!!" I started to praised this Ship. Cause i didn't know yet their ship Name, also it caves me confused who's taller? Levi or Hanji?

I started to search Art of this and it happens to see that I see Levi with Eren (Ereri), and it grossing me out I think I'm gonna puke or something.
(Sorry this how I felt to see Ereri picture and yet they are man and its my opinion that I don't like Ereri stuff and people has different opinion)
And yet I keep continued of making Levihan Stories!!!! ^-^

And some additional, Levihan has many facts about their relationship..