First Day of School

Start from the beginning

"Chihiro,about your secret...I-"

"Yo,chi! Good timing. My classmate just made a huge food banquet for your arrival. C'mon! You too,Ishimaru!"

"Really? Let's go!"

"O..kay"

Souda pulled my hand and dragged me to his class. When we arrived there,i see his friends greeting me with such warmth. There's a banner above them saying 'Welcome,Chihiro'. I'm sure Souda asked all of them for help.

"So,what do you think? Do you like it?"

"T-thanks,Souda...this is the best thing that's ever happened to me.."

"Partying is not welcome in a school environment!" Taka yelled.

Souda just shook his head and sighed.

"Dude,it's lunch break. And the rules said we can do anything,as long as its side effects are not negative. We did this just to welcome Chihiro and make her happy. Don't tell me you wouldn't do it for her too? What kind of friend are you?" Souda said in a matter-of-fact way. Taka was shut speechless by Souda's words,only staring at him with a wide mouth open.

"...fine"

"Hey,Chi! Let's meet my friends. First up,this is Gundham Tanaka,the 'SHSL animal breeder'"

He pointed to a boy with..a mysterious look. He had one red eye and one purple eye,a scar on his face,hair black with a tint of white,pale skin. He was also wearing a purple scarf.

"Greetings,mortal"

"H-hello..?"

After that,four hamsters went out of his scarf,jumping into my hands. They were so cute and fluffy.

"Hmm..it seems my Four Dark Devas of Destruction has taken a liking in you. Congratulations. Only i and Sonia are accepted by them but now they accept you. You have my utmost respect,mortal"

He bowed like i was some sort of royalty. This was just simply too much.

"Ah..t-thankyou..?"

"Greetings to you! I am Sonia Nevermind,the SHSL Princess. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

A girl with long blonde hair wearing a bandana greeted me. Wait,she's royalty?! I have to kneel in front of her.

"Oh..uh..y-your highness..i,i..."

She giggled softly. Ah,a princess indeed. I wonder how she and Gundham can hang out together.

"Lift your head up,Chihiro! I'm not that kind of princess. We're friends after all,so just treat me normally like Souda. Okay?"

"Ah..okay then"

"Well hello there,cutie pie! Do you like meat? And do you like them thick,hard,and-"

Taka kicked him to the other side of the room. I pity him but he did say some...perverted stuff.

"BEING A PERVERT IS NOT WELCOME IN A SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT!"

"I think he's passed out,Taka..Thanks for the saving"

"No problem,Chi. He deserved it anyway"

Souda came back and pointed to the boy who was just kicked by Taka.

"That's Teruteru Hanamura,the 'SHSL chef'. He's the one who made all of this food for you. Sorry for his behavior. He does that to everyone,everyday. We learned to get used to it"

"Ah..okay then..This is Kiyotaka Ishimaru,the 'SHSL hall monitor'"

"Greetings to you all"

"Alright. Let's eat!" Souda said happily.

When we sat down to enjoy our food,i had to ask Souda.

"Hey,Souda. Why them? And where's your other classmates?"

"They're out doing their own stuff. I chose Teruteru because he's a great cook so i have no choice but to invite him. As for Sonia and Gundham..well,i liked Sonia in the past but she chose Gundham. But even so,the three of us are like a trio of best friends. Except for Sonia and Gundham but you get the point"

"I see. Don't worry. You'll find someone soon enough"

"I sure hope so. Anyway,i saved you again didn't I?" Souda whispered in my ear with a grin.

"What do you mean?"

"Did you forget? Ishimaru was going to ask you about your secret again. I just had to barge in and change the topic"

I giggled. Thank God Souda was here. If it wasn't for him,my secret would have already been out by now.

"Thanks,Shark Dad"

"Hey! I am NOT shark dad!"

We just laughed along together. Weirdly,i felt a stare coming right at me. Maybe it's just my feeling.

Ishimaru's POV

I just sat alone,eating quietly in another table,separated from Chi and her friend,Kazuichi. Don't get me wrong,i'm not jealous but i have a suspicion that they are dating. But if they do,then would Kyoudai be upset? What is Chihiro's secret? Does it have anything to do with their history together?

My notebook rang. I picked it up and saw kyoudai calling me. I immediately answered his call.

"Hello? What is it,Kyoudai?"

"Where are ya'?"

"In a senior's class"

"Whatcha' doin' there?"

"Well,Chihiro's friend is holding a little welcome party for her. I thought that maybe i should accompany her but it seems she's in good hands. Are you coming here,Kyoudai?"

"..."

No word was spoken for 5 minutes

"I..think i'll pass. Why dontcha' c'mere? I got some homework that i don't understand"

"Okay then. I'm on my way. See you,Kyoudai"

"See ya"

Homework? Kyoudai would never do his homework. Something's up. I have to hurry.

"Uh,Chi? Sorry for disturbing but i have to go. Kyoudai needs my help. I'm sorry"

"Huh? Oh,okay. It's fine,Taka. See you in class?"

"See you!"

I immediately rush to Kyoudai's room. After i got there,i knocked on his door non stop,worried about his well being. Loud footsteps can be heard approaching my way as the door swings open.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WA- Oh,Taka. Hey there"

"Kyoudai,profanities are not allowed in a school environment"

"Right,right. Sorry,bro. Uh,c'mon in?"

As i walked inside his room,i can see that it's a bit messy but it's still tidier than i thought it would be. I think we should cut to the chase so that we won't be late to class.

"Kyoudai,what's wrong?"

"What do ya' mean 'what's wrong'?"

"Well,you would never do your homework. I'm sure you called me here for a reason"

"...."

"So?"

"Ugh...i'm busted,aren't i? Fine,i'll tell you about it.."

"It?"

Meanwhile..

Chihiro's POV

I had fun with Souda. We had lunch while we talked about stuff until i remembered about Taka.

"Hey,Souda. Why do you think Taka just left?"

"He did say that Mondo was in trouble. Kinda curious though"

"Could it be that Oowada - san..told Taka the whole thing?"

"You mean...about 'it'?"

"Yes..."

It was how everything became complicated as it is today...