----

The school day finishes and I lay in my bed room peacefully. Just as I'm about to slip into slumber I hear a knock on my door.

"Ugh." I whine. I walk over to my door and open it to see Luke's face. "What is it?" I ask tiredly.

"Time for work. Let's go." he says. I forgot all about working. I guess it doesn't really bother me because I like it there. It's nice and quiet. 

"Ok, let's walk?" I ask. 

"I always walk to work." he smiles.

"Good. I don't feel like getting in a car right now." I say grabbing my keys off the counter. 

"Do you feel sick?" he asks as I lock my door then we head down the hallway to the lobby. 

"No, I want to get this laziness out of me." I say yawing.

"I like the feeling of being lazy." 

"I do too, but it makes me feel fat." 

"Fat? Ali you're so small. I can literally pick you up with a pinky." he chuckles.

"I'm not that small." I huff.

We walk the rest of the way silently. I take in streets of Sydney. It's different from America. 

"What part of America are you from?" Luke asks.

"New York." I say.

We make it to the store, and as usual it's empty.

"It's boring here." I say sitting next to Luke by the register.

"Tell me about it." Luke says settling down. We both take out our phones and we just sit there for a while. I glance at Luke then look back down at my phone. My thoughts start to wonder off to last night's conversation.

"Hey, Luke?" I say.

"Yeah?"

"Can you play for me?" I ask still looking at my phone. I feel his eyes on me and I look at him.

"No." he says plainly looking back at his phone.

"Why not? No one’s here." I protest. 

"I'm a bit, umm. Rusty." he says.

"What? You're in a band. You can't be rusty." I say.

"I don't feel like it today then." he says a bit louder.

"Fine." I say looking back at my phone.

I get so bored that I almost fall asleep so I stand up and look around the store. I don't understand why this store isn't packed with people. It's like a dream here. I hear someone open the door, assuming it was a customer, so I put down the electric guitar that I was playing a few cords on. 

I walk over to the front and I hear a few more people. When I walk out of the shelves of instruments to be visible Calum is the first one to see me. He gives me a small wave and I return it with a smile.

It looks like they're all having a very serious talk, so I decide just to look at the albums until they were done. I even catch some albums out of place so I put them back where they belong. It wasn't long until they were done. I glance over to them and Calum catches me, so he tilts his head to an empty stool next to him. I walk over to him and sit in the empty stool.

"So, what were you guys gossiping about?" I ask teasingly.

"Just a meeting to practice." Ashton says. 

"Can I come?" I ask.

"No." Luke says a bit too harshly. 

"Luke!" Calum says defending me, hitting his arm lightly.