Chapter 11- The Beach whore

"Wake up! Wake up! It's time to go to the beach!" Danielle screams, while jumping on me and Niall. I groan and toss both my feet in the air, making her fall of the bed with a thud.

"Leeeee-yummmmmm! Hollis hurt me!" she yells out the door. Minutes later, Liam runs in the room glaring at me. He kneels down next to Danielle, who is still sitting on her butt. "Baby! Are you okay? Did the sex-haired lady hurt you?" Niall giggles in to the pillow.

"Ouch Hol! What the hell?" Niall grunts. I smack the back of his head again. I turn back to Liam and Dani.

"Your mean Lee-yum." I smirk.

I turn back to Niall and see that his face is finally showing. I lean down and kiss his sweet lips.

"Good morning hot stuff." I say.

"Morning beautiful." He gives that drop dead gorgeous smile and winks.

"How did yall even get in the room? You need a key..?" I ask curiously.

"Stole your key last night." Danielle said with a smirk. Evil.

"Okay! Enough with the lovey dovey shitt. I wanna tan! Leggo!" Eleanor screams, barging into the room.

I stand off the bed and start packing my clothes. Since we only live about two hours away from a beach, we wouldn't be spending the night. I grab the usual beachy things: suntan lotion, tanning lotion, my shades, and extra clothes to change in to. I walk over to my dresser and fish out my nevy blue and white bathing top and black bottoms. The top was the tied kind that goes around your neck and stomach. The tieing string was a pale pink. I also grab my favorite botty shorts and walk to the bathroom. I quickly changed and walked back in the room to see that everyone had left.

Niall was sitting on the bed wearing a white muscle shirt and blue trunks.

"We match!" I said excitely.

He looks at me and his eyes rank over my chest. Oh yeah, did I mention that I hate wearing a shirt over bathing suit tops. It's just weird.

"Hey. Rapist. Eyes up here." I yell. He snaps out of his gaze and smiles sheepily.

Arry pops in and  says, "Are you ready guys?" I turn to her and see that she is wearing a hot pink cover and her light purple swimsuit.

"Yeahhh budddyyy!" Niall screams.

We walk out of the hotel and greet everyone else.

Liam looks at all of us. "Okay guys. Sonce there are 10 of us, we are taking two cars. Girls can take Emma's jeep with the food and we'll take Arry's BMW with everything else. Got it?"

"Don't hurt me baby!" Arry yelps.

"Awww babe, Liam won't hurt me." Harry smiles.

"Not you retard. I mean, I love you but I was talking about my baby." She says pointing to her car. Harry's shoulders slouch and he walks towards the cars. Arry jogs over to him, takes his face in her hands and kisses him.

Everyone else turns back to look at each other. I notice that Emma is wearing her black and red bikini with a off-the-shoulder shirt and shorts. Danielle is like me, wearing just shorts and her orange and blue bathing suit that shows off her dancer's body. Elle is wearing her paint splash top and teal blue bottoms under her cover up. The guys are wearing plaid colors. Liam's is red, Zayn's is pink, Louis is black, Niall's is blue and Harry's is white.

We get in the car and Eleanor is driving. Emma, Arry and Danielle are sitting in the back while I sit in the passenger side. We turn on the radio and Adam Lambert 's If I Had You blast through the radio.