Chapter 14 - A day with nature's worst

It's been a week since the mini concert, and things have been normal. Spending time with Niall and the gang, relaxing, singing some covers for the band, things like that.

"Good morning." Niall says, kissing my nose. I sit up on the bed next to him and put my arms around his neck. He snake his arms around my waist and pulls me closer, making me giggle. Niall smiles while I breathe in his scent.

Waking up to him every morning is something I can get use to. Seeing his blue eyes, his beautiful smile, his bed head, hearing his Morning voice. It's my heaven on earth. Quite frankly, I could see myself living like this for the rest of my life.

"Hello? Hollis?" Niall said, pulling me out of my day dream.

"Hmm?"

"I asked if you still wanted to hang out with Jeydon today?"

"Oh yeah. I'm sure you wanna see your favorite friend." I tease.

Ever since the met, they have been getting closer. It's like they click at the very start. It's quite cute. Over the last week, I have also been getting closer to Jeydon's little sister, Carolina. She's 14 years old and had light brown hair, and brown eyes.

"Yeah baby, we were going to go play golf. You and Carolina coming with us right?" He asked.

I nodded and pecked his cheek.

"I need to get ready." We smiles at each other and I walked out of the room. A few days ago, Niall and I started sleeping with each other. No nasties, not like that. Like sleep next to each other. It's nice.

Walking out of Niall's room, I knock on my door. I here someone yell, so I assumed it was for me to come in.

"Ahhhhhhh! My eyes! I am scared for life!" I scream and cover my innocent eyes. I just walked in on Arry and Harry making out, and looking at the position, it could have gone deeper. I hear Harry chuckling and clothes shuffling.

"Nasty freaks, are yall decent?" I ask. I hear a yes and uncover my eyes slowly. Arry and Harry are sitting on my bed, Harry looking at me amused and Arry scowling.

"Mother! Maybe you should lock the door next time. You'll ruin my innocence with your sex." I state bluntly. She goes red and I start giggling. I slowly walk to my bag and pull out my khaki shorts and a white.collared polo. When I got everything I needed, I walked to the bathroom and jumped in the shower.

I washed my hair with a creme strawberries shampoo, and body washed with vanilla. I had my phone playing music in the background and the song Fly With Me by the Jonas Brothers came on.

"If time was still, the sun would never, never find us. And were could light up the sky tonight. I could see the world through your eyes and leave it all behind."

"If it's you and me forever, if it's you and me right now. that'll be alright, al right. if write chase the starts to lose the shadow, Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine. So won't you fly with me?"

"As much as I love your voice Holl, I gotta piss." Louis said, banging on the door. I shut off the water and rap myself in two towels; one for my hair, and one for my body. When the towel was secured around me, I turned the knob. Before I could open it, Lou pushed the door which sent me flying to the wall. I felt a sharp pain in my wrist, but blocked the pain.

"Louis!" I yelled shutting my eyes. Was he seriously peeing when I was still in here?

"Sorry love. I had to go." I hear the smile in his voice, and a flushing noise. Then I feel someone pushing me out of the restroom.

"Are you okay Hollis?" my leprechaun asked. I nodded and he led me to his room.

"Uhh.. Nialler? My clothes." I said quietly. He looked down and blushes. He walks out of the room and comes back later with my clothes. I thank him and shoo him out.

Getting started with my outfit, I throw on my white tank top and my khaki shorts. Then I take the towel out of my hair and dry it. Taking my brush, I quickly part it to the left side, and shake my head side to side. My bangs fall to my face and I run my hand through them, making them flip. Hair. Check.

Next I took my make up bag that I had in this room and looked for my pencil eye linear. Running it on my water line, I throw it back in the bag, take out my skin coloured eye shawow and put it on my bottom eyes lids. Lastly I get my liquid eye linear and put on a small amount near my eyelashes, making it look natural but a little noticeable. Make up. Check.

I then put on my white Polo shirt, grab my shoes and phone and let Niall back in. He was dressed exactly like me, but he had on a red Polo shirt and his Taylor made hat.

"Copy cat!" we said at the same time. We laugh and he takes my arm in his, and make our way to the car. I called bye over my shoulder and get in to Arry's BTW.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~•

"Oh yeah! Did you see that? I still got it." I laugh, pointing to the camera.

Jeydon and Carolina brought their camera, so we have been filming our adventures. Jeydon and I are in a bet, sadly. Whoever wins gets to pick the movie we are all watching tonight. I am determined to win, but right now, we are tied and on the 17 hole.

So far, we have captured Niall and I kissing, Jeydon peeing in the trees, Carolina hitting me with the club (which hurt like a bitch), and Niall's pig out, and it's all going on YouTube.

"Whoooo! Take that hoe!" I screamed and pointed at Jeydon. I was ahead of him by one point. He shakes his head and Niall laughs.

"I get to pick the movie. I get to pick the movie." I sang while skipping around Jeydon. He scowled and walked away, dragging a giggling Carolina with him.

We followed him home and twenty minutes later, we were at a one story house. The outside was brick and the inside was small. It has four bedrooms and two baths. The living room was the average size and the kitchen was a good size too. Everything was either pale beige or white.

"Jeydon? Carolina? Is that you?" A feminine voice called out. A woman about the age of 40 walked out from a bedroom. She had brown hair and brown eyes, just like Carolina.

"Oh hello. who are you?"

"Mother. These are my friends, Niall and Hollis. They are here for movies." Carolina stated. The woman nodded her head and left.

Jeydon clapped his hands and said, "Okay, so food or movie?"

"I'll get food!" Niall shot his hands up and yelled.

"Me too!" Carolina seconded.

I shrugged and lead Jeydon to his movies. I was looking through them, when I smelled popcorn cooking.

"Niall! Don't forget I want salt on mine." I told him.

•~~~~~~••~~~~~~••~~~~~~~••~~~~~

"Niall.. are you crying?" Jeydon sniffed. I ended up picking a chick flick, Marley and Me. The movie was at the part where the dog just died and they are burying him. Jeydon, Carolina and I were all crying, while Niall just sat there.

"No." he said, wiping a tear from his eyes. His accent was thick.

"Don't lie! We are at a furnal." I wailed, crying harder. Jeydon and Carolina were bawling, holding each other. Niall tugged me close to him and I cried my eyes out in his shoulder. I felt water hit my cheeks. I looked up at Niall and saw that he was crying too.

"Awww." I said kissing his tears away.

"You made me cry. I hate when your sad." Niall whispered. I smiled and brought my lips on his. It was slow and tender, with a hint of sadness. I could taste out tears on his lips, and I pulled away. I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.

----------------------------

I love Jeydon Wale! His videos are so funny! And I hoped you liked the romance.. kinda. Haha

xXLexusXx