Chapter 2 *(Edited)*

Hollis POV

We just got back from hanging out with the boys, and we are currently at Arry's house. Her room is pretty 'cozy'. Her wall is pale blue but it's covered in posters of all her favorite bands. Her bed has pitch black covers on them with two One Direction pillow cases.

"Guys, we can fangirl now!" Arry screams, and soon Emma and I join in. We begin to jump, scream, twirling around in circles, and all that good stuff. It lasts about 10 minutes.

"Oh my gosh! I cannot believe they were there! I had no idea!" I scream, while Emma says, "We should have gotten their numbers!"

"Ermm.. Emma poo.. we just met them."

"And that was crazy! But here's our numbers, so call us maybe!" Arry sings at the top of her lungs.

"So guys, when's the concert?" I ask. I look at the tickets and it says that the concert is in two weeks. Two weeks. That's too long! I can't bel-

"Dudesss! Have yall checked your twitters?" Emma asks. Arry looks at me, and grabs her phone. I do the same, and I see that I got over 1200 new followers. I go to Emma's page and she has the same, and so does Arry. I go to my mentions and see that Niall followed us.

@NiallOfficial: Hey guys! Go follow these amazing girls! @irishtaters , @AaryStylinson6 @VashappeninDJZ

We decided to tweet them back. I tweeted Niall and Liam.

@irishtaters: Thanks @NiallOfficial and @Real_Liam_Payne for spending time with us today! It was a blast! See you soon! :)

Emma got Zayn and Louis.

@VashappeninDJZ: @zaynmalik, Vas happenin! I miss you crazy self already! ;) @Louis_Tomlinson, The crazy carrot king! I NEED MORE CARROTS! (Insiderrr<3)

And Arry tweeted the curly headed one.

@AaryStylinson6: My curly headed friend! Thanks for the amazing day! I want to lick your curls straight! ;) Yeah buddyy. See my name. Thats me and you together. Hot right.. <3 @Harry_Styles

As soon as we sent them, they each retweeted the three messages. We gained another 2000 followers. Their fans work fast! I started receiving tweets from them. Some were super nice but some were just plain rude.

@OneDirectiongirls67: Oh my gosh! You are pretty, like OHEMGEE! I wish I could meet them.

@Crazycarrot_king: Your so lucky! How are they?

@Bestiewithdirectionier: Your not even pretty. How come you got to meet them? They should come meet me. They would drop you like a fly on the wall. I'm way more gorgeous than you! @Harry_Styles, Come meet me baby! I'll give you more than she can ever offer. ;)

I can feel the tears daring to leak out. That's just so mean. They don't even know me, why would they hate me? I look over and I see that Arry has tears streaming down her face, and Emma has some as well. I guess we didn't realized how us being friends with them was going to effect us.

@irishtaters: You can hate on me all you want, but when you mess with my friends. Thats a big fat no. So go ahead and make fun of me all you want. But dont you DARE talk about @AaryStylinson6 or @VashappeninDJZ or I will cuss you out personily. Kay? Kay.

I sent the tweet, and I threw my phone on the floor. I take the girl's phone too and throw them next to mine.

"Let's watch a movie and stuff our face with ice cream, and forget about the stupid nators." I smile as big as I can, and try to show them that their words don't hurt. We end up watching Final Destination 5 and The Woman in Black.