Ushijima Wakatoshi x Wolf-like!Male!Reader [Requested]

Start from the beginning

Just the thought made him grin widely.

"Center court!" (m/n) and Kageyama yelled and they balled their hands, while the others asked Yachi-chan for stomach medicine. There was ni sight of the opposite team, making (m/n) grow slightly.

"Are they underestimating us?!" he growled and Sugawara patted his head, making the boy blush, slightly. "It helped, Suga-san. Thanks." he sighed and gave the setter a big smile, while the Third-Year grinned and gave him a thumbs up.

Silence filled the gym(?) as Shiratorizawa walked in, making the boys widen their eyes, finally getting to fight with the powerhouse. Ushijima's eyes went straight to the (h/c) haired male, who seemed to be glaring daggers in his soul with his (e/c) eyes.

Of course, that made the ace look away, a small blush on his face. Those breath-taking orbs will stay in his mind forever.

Now, the match was starting and it was a blessing that (m/n) and Tsukishima were both in front, blocking their astonishing skill. It was time. Ushijima was called and started to run, while the two Middle Blockers walked in front of him.

What they saw, surprised them; Ushijima was left-handed!

(m/n) growled, as his (e/c) orbs went into a golden and silver color, while he jumped blocking the ace's way. A chuckle escaped Ushijima's lips as he hit the ball.

The volleyball hit the court, the hard sound of it slapping the ground made all eyes fall on the Middle Blockers, Ushijima, and the shocked Shiratorizawa.

Shiratorizawa  |  Karasuno
0                 |        1

 "ALL RIGHT!" (m/n) screamed while high-fiving Tsukishima. Everyone stared at the boy who had just stopped Ushijima's powerful spike, not even eleven minutes in the game. The star Libero was supposed to take as many spikes as (m/n) won't be able to block, but there were many.

The match had ended ━after some hard times and good points━ Karasuno being the winner (a/n: lolol I haven't watched the last episode in S3, tho XD) while Shiratorizawa was in the verge of tears, some already crying and being comforted by others.

To cheer the teams up, people had told (m/n) to perform a pretty cute song on stage, while he would perform with his friend (f/n) and (his/her) dancing group. He was at least happy that he was going to work with people he knew.

Little did he know, that Wakatoshi's eyes were on him, since he got on stage with a bow, clapping and cheering from all over the stage.

"I'm staying up, I don't wanna come down from your love
We'll get lost together, let me fall
Don't ever let me come down from your love
From your love, from your love..."

All mouths agape, as (m/n)'s angelic voice, rang in their ears, Ushijima being the one who was surprised and shocked the most. The (h/c) haired wolf-boy looked nothing like an angel, but he really was one.

"I'm staying up, I don't wanna come down from your love
We'll get lost together, let me fall
Don't ever let me come down from your love
From your love, from your love..."

(e/c) eyes glanced over at Shiratorizawa's seats and they were immediately met with dark olive ones; Wakatoshi's. Even if he was still singing and dancing, (m/n) and Ushijima didn't stop looking into each other's eyes.

"I'm staying up
I don't wanna come down from your love
We'll get lost together, let me fall
Don't ever let me come down from your love."

"You were amazing, (n/n)-chan!" Oikawa screamed while trapping the boy in a bear hug, once he had come down from the stage. Karasuno sweatdropped, as Iwaizumi slowly approached, a deadly aura around him.

"Thank you, Oikawa-san..." the boy said and rolled his eyes, as he watched Oikawa hug him even tighter, trying to give him a kiss on the cheek, failing miserably. Then, they all saw Ushijima approach, almost looking slightly embarrassed.

"Quick! Act like my boyfriend!"

"Oikawa-san, why?"

"Oh well, hello Ushiwaka! What do you want?!" Oikawa asked, his hand wrapped around the poor (h/c) haired male's waist, as his (color) ears went flat on his head. (m/n) groaned and before the captain could speak, he removed Tooru's hand from around him.

"I'm going to change." he just said and walked away, as Hinata waved at him. He opened the door, closing it behind him while taking off his shirt. It was a good but tiring performance, he had to admit.

Just as he was about to take his (f/c) T-shirt/hoodie/shirt from his bag, someone pushed him against the wall, making him let out a surprised gasp.

"I didn't even get to start what I wanted to say..." the person said, making (m/n)'s eyes to go wide, while he looked up.

"Ushijima?!" he asked and a small blush crept across his cheeks, as he remembered he was shirtless. "W-what do you want?" (m/n) questioned and looked away, trying to hide his blushing face.

"You."

He simply answered and grabbed (m/n)'s chin with his fingers, forcing him to look at him, while he kissed the (albino's, blond's, brunet's etc) (soft/rough) lips. (m/n) gasped into the kiss, giving Ushijima the opportunity to push his tongue into the boy's mouth.

They fought for dominance, tongues fighting and small moans coming out from both males' lips, as (m/n)'s hands had found their way to Wakatoshi's hair, gripping it, while the ace was playing with (m/n)'s (color) wolf-tail.

Something snapped inside (m/n) when he felt Ushijima grip his tail tightly. A loud moan came from him, as he pulled away from the kiss, throwing his head back and closing his eyes tightly.

"Ah~ D-do that again~!" he moaned and panted, as Ushijima kissed his neck, tugging on his tail again. "Mah~ Feels good~!" (m/n) moaned again, this time his eyes going wide when he felt Ushijima stop.

"We'll continue this..." he just said, before giving another kiss to the shocked Wing Spiker-Middle Blocker.

"What?! When?!" (m/n) asked, slightly annoyed and flustered, as he finally grabbed his (t-shirt/hoodie/shirt) putting it on and covering himself.

"Maybe later..."

And yes, that later was at (m/n)'s house, that night.

****************************  
Something stupid but important:

So, do you guys like the new covers on my books?! Comment your opinions if you'd like!