Hercules!Iwaizumi Hajime x Megara!Male!Reader [Requested]

a/n: Special thanks to animelover199718 for the request and sorry if it's short! Hope you enjoy!

And ━because I'd ask the same thing if I was a reader━ here's the link to the pic above; https://img00.deviantart.net/1a96/i/2018/022/c/9/iwaizumi_hajime_by_simonlovesconor-dc0vd51.jpg

You're welcome! *insert Oikawa's silly face here*

W A R N I N G S: none

Title: I Need A Hero

(m/n)-Male Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(n/n)-Nickname
****************************

Normal POV

(m/n) remembered when he first met him. He was so beautiful it took him a while to stutter out his full name, making the other boy grin. The boy had dark hair and looked really strong  ━he was really strong, though.

Iwaizumi Hajime.

The town's local Hero and the world's well-known 'Strongest Man'. It wasn't a lie, he was powerful, being a Demi-God, while (m/n)'s friend Oikawa Tooru, introduced them to each other, falling in love at first sight.

"A pleasure to meet you!" the boy said and bowed, as Oikawa grinned, watching his childhood friend ━and Hero━ look flustered because the boy was way too cute.

"The pleasure is all mine, (l/n)-san." Iwaizumi said and gave the boy a polite smile, while they soon noticed that Oikawa was once again with Iwaizumi's fangirls. They sweatdropped, knowing nothing could make Tooru come back.

"S-so..." the (h/c) haired male started and fidgeted with his fingers, realizing that there was an awkward silence between the two. "How about a walk?" he grinned and a small blushed appeared on Hajime's cheeks.

"Of course. Sounds good to me." Iwaizumi said, giving him a small smile while giving his hand for (m/n) to take. The boy blushed but took it, admiring the strong biceps he had.

The sun was making it harder for the people to cool down, even some people removed their shirts. At least every guy in that small town knew who (m/n) (l/n) was and had tried flirting with him.

Some still tried; removing their shirts to show their gorgeous body, winking, and smirks while others gave him sweets and flowers.

Hajime glanced at the group of boys who ━once they realized (m/n) was passing by━ took their shirts off, gaining the attention of the (albino, blond, brunet etc). A small growl escaped Hajime's lips as he took off his own shirt.

(m/n)'s face went bright red, as Iwaizumi gave him his shirt to hold, while he went to take something for both to drink. He still wasn't in love, but he sure knew;

It won't take him long to be.

It'll take him long to admit.

"Oh, hey there, (m/n)~" a voice purred in the (albino's, blond's, brunet's etc) ear, making his (e/c) eyes open wide, stopping his actions. He was currently ready to go to bed; his window closed, his candles blown and his thoughts away. But of course, he forgot about them.

The ━once closed━ window was open, letting the cold air of the night get in the room, while the moon's light was the only thing that helped the (h/c) haired male look around. He walked and closed the window, already knowing who the intruders were.