Fluttershy-2

Title inspired by my little pony.
fluttershy(one in middle),twilight sparkle (one in right),pinkie pie (one in left).
Edited

Before;
......she sprinted out of the house.

Aiden's pov

'O.M.F**ckig.G. WHAT IS THIS CRAZY MAN DOING! Does he want to kill me already for just entering his room. Wow this country has a lot of crazy people. How can you chase a normal, man who you invited to your party, away with a gun. I need to rush home, first, where are my car keys. They must have dropped when I was running. Thank goodness I have an extra key.'

' This smell is a very pleasant smell. It smells of a woman's perfume. How did this smell of perfume get on me?
Ah, yes the princess at the party. She must be running too. I miss her already.
WAIT....
HOW CAN I MISS SOMEONE I JUST MET. AM I GOING CRAZY.?!

With her charming smile, beautiful brown hair, and I must say, the banging body in that crop top and mini skirt, she might be the one....

What the hell am I thinking. That man could have been her husband. And she was drunk so maybe the smile was caused by the alcohol.

As he approached the gates of his big a*s mansion, which had pearled gates and two security guards in front of it greeting him the gates automatically open and he drove into the peach and black colored house with pearled walls.
He got out of the car and walked to the glass doors leading to his grand hallway. He greeted his mother and walked straight up the staircase to his room and takes a cold shower.
The enters the shower and closes his eyes and the first thing he pictured was 'jes'. He did not know her full name. And jess was the short form for Jessica. He was eager to find out her full name.
He thinks of the first thing that came to his mind. Wattpad account. He rushed out of the shower and picks up his iPhone 8 and clicks on the wattpad app and searched up the name Jessica since it was the full form of jess. A list of names pop up and he scrolls down and searched for the picture. 'Her username might not even be Jessica'. He thought to him self.
He was very disappointed of not finding her. 'Maybe she doesn't even use wattpad he thought.' How could he find her now. He slowly fell asleep thinking of her....

Jessica's pov

'I am so tired. How can I run so fast without shoes?' She thought. She could finally see the green house with the jade colored gates which were so short that a cat could jump over her it. She walked as fast as she could and made her way through the compound and sat down in the soft sofa and relaxed her aching limbs from the run she just took. She went up stairs and sat on her bed in her bedroom. She took off her clothes and walked bucky naked to her bathroom.
She was fond of doing that even though her friends tell her it was weird. She felt that it was her own house with no men so why can't she? She enters her bathroom and fills the tub with water and adds soap and make a lot of bubbles. She sits in it and closes her eyes and pictures how her day has been. She then remembers the man she saw at the party. He never told her his name due to that weirdo who was dragging him away.
She then chose to call him Prince Charming. She thought of him the whole time and thought of how to see him again. She wanted to track him but she would look totally weird.

She gets up from the tub and drys her hair and goes to sleep. She s not able to sleep due to the picture of the man with brown dread locks and brown eyes.

And must she say, a very soft pair of lips, and his cologne smells like a super star's.
'He must be rich'. She thought. This made her wander of how his life style will be. 'Could he have over ten servants in his house. Or maybe he owned a huge mansion with an Olympic size pool and a very fancy gate. Or a line of people waiting to get his autograph. Even news paper journalists asking about his life or how he got his money. His life would be one I would not want. I don't like so much attention. It makes me shy and sometimes cry.' With those last few thoughts she fell into slumber thinking of the day she would see Prince Charming again.

AUTHORS NOTE

HI. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT SURNAME I SHOULD GIVE THEM. HELP A FELLOW KENKEY OUT. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW PLEASE.😊 THANKS FOR THE HELP, EVEN THOUGH I FOUND THE NAME FOR PRINCE CHARMING BY MY SELF.
✌🏽out fellow
KENKEYS