Chapter Three

Emerson's POV

I pulled up to the high school after dropping Naylani off at Lincoln Memorial Elementary School and to say we were late was an understatement.

We stopped at a local diner to pick up some breakfast and decided to eat in causing us to be over an hour late so we've pretty much missed first period on our first day. As we walked into Black Mountain High School we began looking for the front office. When we finally found the office we ran into 6 boys joking around with what I'm assuming is the principal considering the door he's hanging out of. When Kennedy cleared her throat they turned to look at us. The principal was surprisingly young and staring at Kennedy like she was the last piece of steak at the family barbecue causing her to blush and move behind me and let me not talk about how one of the boys was staring at Ryxn like he was the epitome of sex appeal. I was starting to feel very disgusting.

"So can we get our schedules or we just gotta stand here and get eye raped?," questioned Ryxn always the patient one when it came to to anything. Note the sarcasm.

"Hi, I'm principal Bronx DeLuca and you are?," he asked Kennedy gazing into her eyes and reaching for her with an outstretched hand until someone decided to clear their throat breaking their little moment.

"Well I'm Mateo DeLuca," said one of the six boys as he skimmed over all of us with predatory eyes, he was the one eying Ryxn, "I'm the captain of the lacrosse and football teams here at Black Mountain-"

"Actually, he's co-captain alongside me," said a tall lanky brunette with green eyes cut him off, " Theo DeLuca, all five of these idiots are my brothers, while the principal over here is good ole' Uncle Bronx and y'all are?,"

"We're late for class, so we would appreciate if you all would point us in the direction of our schedules," said Maxim

"You got quite a temper baby boy maybe I can handle that," said one of the boys as he pushed himself to the front of his siblings.

"Shut the hell up and have a seat little boy," Maxim replied his eyes flashing to gold with his inner lion pushing to the front.

The only thought flying through my mind was really the middle of the office. His brothers pushed him to the back of the group and told h to shut up while me and my siblings mind linked Maxim and told him in short to call the fuck down.

"Alright everyone to class, Sarah can you hand the Richards their schedules," said Principal DeLuca before slapping the boy who addressed Maxim on the back of the head. " Oh and Ms. Kennedy I think we need to talk hang back will you," he said as he looked at her like he wanted lick her like a lollipop.

And with that me and the two of my siblings that weren't going to fuck the principal of the school or mate in this case headed to class.