Chapter Nine

EMERSON

I'm so done with today.

Not only have my two large and equally intimidating fathers just entered the house but my mates who know nothing about my family and our history of polygamist relationships are now meeting my parents— the thruple.

My dad and papa are now staring at my mates one of which had my dick in his mouth during what was supposed to be my math class and the other who just as awkwardly as the former is staring at my overtly large and white fathers.

My mates are the rising, if not current,  Alphas of what is know to be the biggest pack in the continental US so I know they aren't afraid of my fathers, but from the way their noses are moving l am guessing they just picked up on that my fathers more animalistic nature and qualities through there scent blockers which tend to wear off throughout the day due to their degree of strength.

My fathers are currently sizing up the wolves i.e. my newly discovered mates. Dad is probably making a threat assessment, Papa is probably thinking of unmarked dump locations all while my pregnant mother slurps down yet another cup of beef ramen noodles entirely ignoring my current predicament.

All in all this situation and this day in general has been very stressful.

My palms are sweaty with my nervousness and Leo decides now of all times is the right place to grab my hand as Bronco stands and ask my fathers, "What are you, Who are you, and what are you all doing on our territory?,"

I faint.