Chapter One

Emerson's POV

Remind me again why parents believe it's alright to pick up and move their children in the middle, well more like beginning of their senior year of high school. I mean I don't drink, to my parents knowledge, and I don't smoke. I have never been in any real significant trouble back home in Newark, New Jersey. My parents just want believe this move is best for me and my siblings when in all actuality it's better for the coven and the pride. They like to believe we need guidance despite our lack of bad behavior and lack of knowledge on how to actually use our gifts. My parents are such assholes at times but, I understand that witch hunts are just as prominent today as they were in 1600s and lions can't roam on city blocks, hopefully the winters here in Washington don't get too cold.
"Emerson are you ready for school yet, you can't be late on your first fucking day hun," my dad hollered up the stairs.
Rolling my eyes in annoyance, I spit out my toothpaste in the bathroom sink and snatched my book bag up from beside my desk in my room before I ran downstairs to meet my Dads and Mom at the door. Yeah I know what you're probably thinking Dads? Yeah as in two, my dads were two bad to the bone werelions, while my mom is your regular everyday witch. They are a pretty interesting trio, especially when you see them out in public, these two 6'8 white guys and my 5'11 short-tempered obviously African-American mother who hates being stared at. Honestly just imagine being their children , first there was my older sister Tutsi who's 20, then me at 17, followed by Kennedy,16, Maxim,15, Ryxn,14, and Naylani who's 5. Let's not even get into the fact that my mother is pregnant again with triplets. I felt a push on my shoulder turning to my left I saw it was from my younger sister, Kennedy.
"We have to go," she said quietly ever the shy one.
At least she isn't crying I thought as I picked up the keys and called for the rest of my lazy ass siblings to load the truck. Once inside I started the engine and called out, "Off to Buttfuck High School in Buttfuck, Oregon," my dramatic statement was met with an equally unnecessary sequence of groans and laughter, a slight grin from Kennedy and a sound of objection from Naylani.
"Oh my bad and Buttfuck Elementary," I added in order to placate the little girl who could be quite devilish if she wanted to.

Bronco's POV
I can't believe I allowed Leo to convince me to come help him with his fucking gym class, that he is totally unlicensed to teach by the way. I don't want to deal with a bunch of immature unnecessarily horny 13-19 year olds like honestly disgusting.
"Bronco hurry the fuck up," Leo yelled from the kitchen. "No one cares if you don't want to come but, most of the newly turned pups are in my class and you're the one that wanted to help."
"I'll be down in a fucking minute, chill out man," I shouted back to him.
"We have to pick up Romero, Theo, Mateo, Melli, and Gio, and take them to school since we're heading that way," Leo continued to yell as I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen with a scowl etched across my features.
"Why do we have to take Gio? I love him and all but he's at the elementary school," I asked.
"Because Papa said so you big baby," said Leo.
With a headache slowly forming I headed to the truck without a word. Today is going to be an interesting day.