Chapter Four

Leonardo's POV

Me and Bronco were standing in the gym waiting for the bell to ring first period is my planning, so currently no students were around to see Bronco groping me from behind. Our little situation is like this cause we're twins and technically he is my mate along with someone else out there in the world, but for now it's just me and him which is a little difficult to explain to humans.

"Uncle Bronx found him and Uncle Jax's mate guys!" said Mateo across our mind link "She's some new girl Kennedy Richards."

"That's the girl Gio and I ran into when I was dropping him off today," I replied. " Was she creeped out?"

"No, not really," said Theo across the mindlink. "They're not human."

After Theo said that  I dropped the mindlink I knew there was something not quite right about their scents this morning. It was if they were heavily masked by some sort of spell.

Witches maybe? Nah witches have no reason to cover their scents the smell like regular humans.

"What do you think they are?," Bronco asked, "I mean, I accept all people but, if they're supernaturals and they're in our town they need to visit the Alpha family. Especially if they're weres."

I thought over my reply weighing everything that could possibly go south if they aren't who they say they are. "If they're in any of our classes we'll find out about them," I said with all the possible downfalls still weighing on my mind.

"Don't worry about it babe," Bronco whispered in my ear as he pressed himself against my back.

"I'm not," I said as I dipped my head to the side allowing him to kiss up the side of my neck, leaving a trail of hickeys. I was damn near moaning then the bell rang for second period talk about a bucket of ice water.

Students began filing into the gymnasium with their friends the only thing about PE classes at BMHS is it was three times the size of a regular core class.

"What the fuck, Emerson stop messing with me," said a young boy looked very familiar must be the Richards I already knew they were all in my second period but unfortunately, Kennedy wasn't here probably with Bronx and Jax in the principals office.

"Alright everyone go change out!," Bronco said yelling above the chatter of the students.

Three boys began walking towards us to and say they were handsome would be an understatement, but the one that stood out to me appeared to be hiding his eyes but, he smelled even more amazing the closer he got, Bronco could sense it too he grew tense as the boy approached and I damn near came in my pants when he spoke.
"Hi, I'm Emerson Richards these are my brothers Maxim and Ryxn. Our sister Kennedy would have this class also but, she's probably getting fucked by the principal at this point. Can we get our uniforms to dress out," he finished with a smirk slanted across his full lips and to say my need to punish him for cursing in front of me was immense would be an understatement. I think he could tell by both me and Bronco's eyes going black and his brothers stepping away from him.

"Sure Emerson," I bit out through clenched teeth trying not to jump him in the middle of the gym floor. "Just follow us to our office,"  I threw over my shoulder as I began walking into the hallway alongside Bronco with Emerson trailing. His brothers probably realized we were his mates and figures when I said follow I didn't mean them.

"The uniforms are in the bottom drawer of the file cabinet," I said when we finally reached our office. I was at a lost for words when he bent over to open the drawer and Bronco pressed against him from behind and said "Hi little mate," with a predatory glint in his eyes he sat in my desk chair and pulled Emerson into his lap.

"Cat got your  tongue?" I said as I knelt in front of him and began pulling his zipper down. Before we knew it his pants and underwear were on the floor and his eyes were glowing gold and his magnificent chocolate penis with a surprisingly pink tip was dripping precum and standing at attention as he writhed on Bronco's lap as Bronco sucked on his neck and twisted his nipples. As I began to slowly pump his length...

TO BE CONTINUED...