Chapter 7 - Vic

~Vic's POV ~

I sat on my phone scrolling through my twitter feed, occasionally replying to fans. I heard the door open. We all looked up to see Alan burst in.

"Hey guys!" He said ecstatically, "This is Jade." He said pointing to the girl whom he had dragged on the bus behind him. All eyes fell on Jade. There was a moment of silence whilst we all examined her.

She was beautiful.

No doubt about that.

She was tall, lean, tanned and with a face that made her look like an angel. An angel mixed with a rock chic. She was wearing light acid wash denim shorts, gum boots, an AC DC t-shirt and a serious assortment of bracelets adorning her arms. Even with a baggy top on it was clear she had every girl's dream body.

I examined her face, which was just as perfect, if not better than her body. Her blonde hair fell in strands loosely around her shoulders. She had a beautiful complexion, prominent cheekbones, plump lips complete with a lip piercing, long dark eyelashes which framed her brilliant blue eyes.

Eyes which were currently fixed on me.

I shifted awkwardly and her eyes moved off me. She scanned the room and a nervous smile spread across her face.

Her smile.

I decided that was my favourite thing about her. I wanted to make her smile again.

"Hi I'm Vic" I smiled waving.

She smiled back, "Hello."

My heart did a back flip in my chest.

The guys all proceeded to introduce themselves:

"I'm Mike"

"I'm Tony"

"I'm Jamie"

"It's nice to meet you" She said and looked at Alan nervously. He smiled encouragingly at her. I watched her play with her fingers nervously. She was so cute. I just wanted to wrap my arms her and hold her all day.

"You guys wanna hang out?" Alan slurred out excitedly, as if he were a teenager.

"Sure! We got nothing to do until this evening" Mike responded.

"You guys performing?" Jade asked.

"Nope, but we wanna see the bands on tonight." Tony said with a smile looking up from the guitar her was re-stringing.

"Are you performing?" I asked timidly.

"Yes. I am so scared!" She slumped down on the couch next to Jamie.

I felt jealously burn in my chest. There was space next to me. Why did she go there? Is there something wrong with me...?

"Can we come see you?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh no..." She sighed, pondering the question, "Okay but don't laugh." She smiled and giggled.

Her giggle is so cute.

"Why would we laugh?" Alan asked, returning from the kitchen area with a beer. This place is like his second home.

"I don't know. I'm not too great on the bass..." Jade mumbled with a shrug.

"What?! Yes you can I've heard you." Alan exclaimed sitting next to me.

"Alright..." Jade mumbled, still clearly unsure of her abilities.

Conversation flowed well. I watched Jade for most of the time though. She was really endearing to all of us, even though it was clear she was unsure of herself. It was cute the way she would play with her hair nervously, cross an uncross her legs, play with the beads on her bracelets... Okay this is getting creepy. I need to get a grip.

"Oh God, I should go and get set up for the performance later!" Jade gasped, jumping up. "Bye guys!" She smiled and waved walking over to the door.

"Bye" we called watching as she went. I smiled and waved catching her eye.

I sighed when she left and turned to the others. All of whom where watching me with smiles and all knowing eyes.

"So..."