Infinity War- No Spoilers, Just My Reaction

My nana visited and decided to be generous enough to purchase seven avenger funko pops, then take me to see Infinity War. I was not—at all, whatsoever—prepared for what to come, to be honest. I had yet to finish the marvel marathon that I had started days ago, but nonetheless, the movie was fantastic. Although I cried a solid eight times, created a stuffy nose, had terrible neck pain because the only seats available was the second row from the screen so I had to tilt my head up aggressively for more than two hours straight, deprived myself from a drink so that I wouldn't have to leave for the bathroom during the movie, I rather enjoyed it all.

BUT I HAVE A THEORY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

So far, my friends and siblings have not yet heard of this theory before I explained it to them. My theory is that maybe the title "Infinity War" does no actually resemble the Infinity Stones. Maybe, actually, it resembles the war itself. Since the meaning of Infinity means forever, maybe it means that the war does not stop there. Although people die, they do not rest. They come back and avenge (get it ;) lol) for what he's done. The war may go on forever.

That or my imagination is out of control and very wild, as I have been told on many different occasions.