Chapter 8

2 years later.

Omniscient.

Two years ago indya was in this place she couldn't comprehend on why she stayed.

She left Keith 2 years ago the night her and Odell had sex in her last home.

Keith got together with lira the night he cheated on indya.

Meanwhile indya is in the middle of loosing weight.

Shes officially 20 years old her birthday was last weekend.

Promisé is now 2 years old her birthday was last month.

She spent it with Odell, and her Best'Friend miracle.

Odell worked with her viscously after she had her surgery to get her breast reduction and lipo.

Indya was happy with the way she looked she knew nobody could clown her weight.

Indya.

" come on baby we got to go!," Odell rushed me.

" okay okay I'm coming I'm coming baby," I said fixing my hair, and grabbing my phone.

I walked downstairs heading to the car.

Me and Odell are going out for dinner today.

" we going to Stella's right?," Odell asked.

" yes we are," i said giving promisé her juice.

At the restaurant.

I ordered my food as well as Odell.

" um yes she will have chicken fingers with green beans with fries," I ordered promisé food.

" okay ma'am your drinks will be here in just a moment," the waiter said before leaving.

As i sat my phone down i seen something out the corner of my eye.

I seen Keith walk in with lira, and a baby.

They had a baby last year, but the little girl is one now.

He hasn't saw promisé in 2 years he doesn't even reach out to me about her.

But I don't worry about it because he ain't shit anyways me and my baby good.

" Excuse me I'm going to the lady's room," I excused myself going to the restroom.

Once i got to the bathroom I fixed my hair and making sure my makeup was okay.

I signed in frustration as Keith and old memories popped up in my head of how he kilt our baby.

I signed then put my things up walking out, as I walked out i ran into Keith.

" woah excuse me," he said picking up my purse.

" thanks," I said before walking off.

He stopped me, and pulled me back.

" you look real familiar," he said as if he was trying to put his finger on it.

" what's your name," he asked me.

" indya! Keith it's me your babymama stupid!," I exclaimed.

" got damn you look different too different you got bad asf," he spun me around slowly.