Possessed (Under Rework)

Start from the beginning

He suddenly shifted and gave me an angry look. "What sick games are you playing?" he asked, quite agitated.

"What do you mean?" I cocked my head to the side, not understanding what he was asking me.

"Don't play stupid!" he spat. "That was clearly Flowey and he died! I saw it with my own eyes!" Rainie huffed, his petals swaying as he talked.

I was beyond confused about what the flower was talking about. Did this have something to do with the timeline things Sans often talked about? "I don't understand," I confessed.

Rainie grumbled, and I just now realized that at least one of his fangs were always showing. "I don't care! I've waited long enough!"

And with that, the breath was completely taken out of me and my vision faded completely.

~~~❤~~~

"H-hey! Wake up!" Flowey stuttered, watching the limp body of the pegasus who hasn't moved for a good minute.

He didn't think he had done anything wrong.

Suddenly, Lightning Song's eyes fluttered open, alerting Flowey and finally gaining him access to sigh a breath of relief.

But Flowey immediately noted something was wrong; Lightning Song's eyes were glowing pink. Everyone knew very well Lightning Song had chocolate covered eyes because Sans was always complimenting them.

Flowey nervously backed up, clearing his throat uncomfortably. "L-lightning Song? You good?"

The pony didn't answer, and instead stood up and scanned Flowey thoroughly before huffing and turning away.

Flowey watched as Lightning Song trotted in the direction of Toriel's house. "Lightning Song...?" But he decided to stay away from the pony.

Lightning Song, emotionlessly, flung open the door with a flick of her hoof and wandered inside.

As if knowing the place inside and out, she made her way past Toriel, who was reading quietly and stamped her way into the kitchen.

Papyrus was at Undyne's house to hang out, and that only made "Lightning Song's" job easier.

She jumped onto a chair and then onto a counter, surveying the kitchen as she went. Flinging one of the counter shelves open, her pink eyes flashed at the sight of dozens of sharp knives. Giggling, she picked up the sharpest with her teeth and fluttered down to the floor.

Clutching the knife in her teeth, Lightning Song giggled again and trotted up the steps. However, she made it that she was so quiet, that no one could hear her.

After making it up the stairs, the small pony made her way to Sans and Papyrus's bedroom, where a slight strumming of a guitar could be heard.

Scanning the door closely, Lightning Song finally opened it, her pink eyes immediately catching her target.

There he was.

Sans the Skeleton.

At the moment, Sans was writing on some paper, playing some notes on his guitar afterward, then wrote some more down.