A Notification From the Author

Hey there from the Author. If you got this far, you're pretty loyal. Thank you. I hope you've enjoyed it so far.

Anyway, you're probably wondering where the heck this book went. Haven't updated it since September of 2017 I think. Well, up until the end is planned out to the chapter summaries. I like to give myself a little space to write whatever comes up, too. But I know what happens in the end. I also know that there are about seven more books in this series from various viewpoints of characters. The next one takes you back to 1977. You can guess who the protagonist is (hint: it isn't Georgina). 

Well, I'm writing this mini update to tell you that I DEFINITELY INTEND TO FINISH THIS. AND WRITE MORE BOOKS. I'm particularly excited about writing Beauty Parlor Gospel which is the third or fourth book, which takes us to 1930's Louisiana, 1950's Philadelphia, and 1980's Philadelphia. You can guess who the protagonist is from that. 

I haven't written a lot recently because I'M IN COLLEGE. That's right. It was a dream of mine that is for now reality and I'm trying really hard. My GPA is a 3.8 and by the time I'm done with my second year I hope for it to be more than a 4.0. I'm a perfectionist that way. What am I studying? Currently social work or psychology. I want to be a therapist so I can help LGBTQ kids and young adults (and children and older adults if I'm allowed. Children are a whole other degree, literally). I'm also taking a bunch of literature classes, because if you haven't guessed from my writing, its pretty easy for me. Don't hate me for that. Its like being part of a book club every semester. Attempting to get more than a 4.0 takes up a lot of my time. I'm reading almost 12 hours per day to get it all done. Not much time to write.

Writing a chapter of Audrey Hepburn's Pearls takes about 12 hours. So I can read for school or write a chapter. I have no days off, either. So perhaps this summer before my summer classes start (yup, glutton for punishment) I can write more AHP. Sound nice? I can do it. 

I'm also trying to become as physically fit as a warrior. Some of you know that I have an endocrine disorder that makes me pretty weak. So I'm trying to become as strong as I can be. Can I run a Disney Marathon? I don't know, but its a dream. I do cardio biking for about 2 hours per day, 3 if I'm like, "fuck it let's keep going." I watch reality TV while I do it because its easy to lose your concept of time that way (the shows don't seem to have a start or finish if you make Netflix cut the intro and outro songs). 

So that's why I haven't been writing. Sorry. I hope you'll understand and be ready for more AHP this summer. Thank you, again.