Danger

At the end of the school day, the rest of the class officers are to be decided. Shota gets in his sleeping bag again as Midoriya and Yaoyorozu stand at the head of the class. I stand to the side as they speak.

"It's time class rep." Yaoyorozu tells Midoriya. "Let's begin." Midoriya looks a bit nervous.

"Um." He starts. "Okay, so we need to figure out who the other class officers will be. But first, there's something that I wanna say." I become more interested, and I listen closely. "I've thought a lot about this. And I think that Tenya Iida should be our class rep!" He announces. "He was able to capture everyone's attention and get us in line. So I believe that he should be the one leading our class from now on!" Midoriya looks less nervous and more proud, in a way.

"Yeah, you know what?" Kirishima starts. "If Midoriya vouches for him, I'm good. Plus he was a big help. He totally manned up and took charge, right?"

"Yup." Kaminari agrees. "Oh! Did you notice he looked like the dude on the emergency exit signs when he was on the wall earlier?" Tenya must have calmed down the students during that whole deal with the reporters earlier. I smile with pride.

"This is a waste of time." Shota says, interrupting the conversations going on.

"What do you care?" I ask him. "You're just sleeping through all of this." I look to the students.

"I don't care who the rep is," He says from the floor. "Just hurry up." He lays back down on the floor and I sigh.

"Alright, Iida, what is your response?" I ask. He stands up at his desk before answering.

"If Midoriya is nominating me for this job..." He starts. "Then I humbly accept." He lifts his right arm into the air. "I pledge to carry out the duties of class rep to the best of my abilities!"

"Sounds good, Emergency Exit!" Kirishima says.

"Emergency Exit Iida!" Kaminari adds. "Don't let us down, man!"

"Hello, I got two more votes than him." Yaoyorozu says under her breath, but I heard it. I hold back a laugh as Iida replaces Midoriya and the rest of the class officers were chosen.

--

It's the next day and we have something special planned for today. Shota and I arrive at the school early to get everything in place for the hero class today. I usually see Toshinori before Shota and I head to class 1-A for homeroom, but today was different. During the lunch period Principal Nezu tells me that my brother did some 'heroing' this morning, and used up most of his All Might time for today. That means Shota and I have to get the students ready at the beginning of his class. We were going to go already, but Shota and I would have met the kids and All Might there instead of escorting them the entire way. After lunch Shota and I head to tell the students about their lesson today.

"Today's training will be a little different." Shota tells them. "You'll have four instructors. Me, Ms. Yagi, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." All of the students gasp in surprise.

"Sir! Miss!" Sero shouts raising his hand. "What kind of training is this?"

"I'm glad you asked." I say with a smile. I hold out a card for the entire class to read. "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters. Things like landslides and shipwrecks."

"Disasters, huh?" Kaminari reacts. "Sounds like we're in for a big workout."

"Totally!" Ashido shouts.

"Real hero stuff." Kirishima adds. "This is what separates the men form the boys. I'm shakin' with excitement."

"Finally, I'll get to show off how good I am in water. Ribbit." Tsu says.