Info

Name: Tonshi Yagi

Age: 29

Eye Color: Blue

Hair: Waist length dirty blonde

Superhero Name: Screech

Superhero Outfit: Fairly tight black body suit with a small black mask around her eyes. Her cape looks like a pair of hawk wings, but she can use it to shield herself. She wears black gloves with built in claws for close combat, and she wears black combat boots for comfort. (Pictured above)

Quirk: She is able to create a sonic attack using her screams or whistles. She can aim her attack at one enemy or spread it out to hit many. When she spreads out the attack, though, she can't control it as much. Which means she could hit an ally or innocent bystanders.

Relationships:
-Toshinari Yagi (All Might): Her brother
-Shota Aizawa (Eraserhead): Her long time boyfriend
-Hizashi Yamada (Present Mic): Best friend (some of what they can do is similar)
-Everyone else is a friend or student or boss

A/N: Alright, I binge watched season 1 after a convention I went to recently. Some things make so much more sense now. Also, I got an idea for this story. I have a ton of stories, but I think I will be able to get through this one pretty quick. We'll have to see. I would love to know what you think of my OC's information. I can't wait to read what you guys think.