Exams

The months that passed from Toshinori telling me about young Midoriya, have been entertaining. The kid's training had started, and my brother would tell me about the progress the kid had made during that day. With each day I was getting more and more excited about this kid. I couldn't wait for the entrance exams. I want to see what little Midoriya will do. And today is that day.

Toshinori and I head to UA to help oversee the entrance exams, him in a suit and me in my hero costume. I greet the other teachers and the principal before I see Shota leaning up against the wall. I can tell he's trying to ignore me. I cross my arms and walk over to him. Stopping in front of him, I glare at him and say nothing until he sighs and looks at me.

"What?" He asks.

"Where have you been?" I ask him.

"Why is it any of your business?" He replies.

"Because I care about you, Shota." I answer in a stern tone. "All you left with was that stupid sleeping bag that makes you look like a yellow caterpillar." He lets out a short laugh.

"I'm fine, trust me." He says.

"Can you please come home?" I ask him. This is the longest he's ever been mad at me. I mean, It's been about ten months since he walked out the door.

"Not if he's staying." Came the answer.

"Why are you being so selfish?" I ask. "This is the first time in years that I've gotten to have any sort of contact with my brother. He's not gonna be living there forever. He just needed some time to get his own place." He squints at me, silently asking me a question. "Yes. He found his own place, and he's moving out in a couple days." He takes in a breath and lets it out in a sigh, looking to the ground.

"I'll be home tonight." He says simply. I smile at his words. "I'll cook." He adds, causing my smile to grow. "I suppose I can deal with him for a couple days." I walk forward and lean my head on his chest. I let a breath out and felt one of his hands on the back of my head.

"I was worried you'd left me for good." I say as I put my arms around him.

"I'll never be able to get rid of you." He tells me. I look up at him with a questioning stare. He smirks down at me before continuing. "I learned that during our first year as students here." I smile at him and stand on my tip-toes to give him a peck on the lips.

"Alright, love birds." We hear principal Nezu say to us. "The practical exam is about to start." I go to sit down next to my brother as Shota stays by the wall. We watch the screens to see that the students were all gathered in front of their assigned areas. Present Mic, my friend Hizashi, starts everything off and the potential students enter the different areas.

I watch all these kids trying their hardest to take out these robots. Many of them could be my potential students. Their quirks are so strong. I look around to try and see if I can guess which one has been training with Toshinori. I give up and look to the score board that is keeping track of all of the applicant's points. I read through all of them for the kid's name. I find it at the bottom. He has no points so far. I put my head in my hands and mentally cross my fingers. I just hope he can get some hero points. There is a sudden rumbling and I look back up to see the 0 point 'villain'. I forgot about that one. The thing punches the ground and many of the kids begin to run. It's always hard to watch this part.

"Now things get interesting." Toshinori says. I turn my head to look at him. "A person's true character is revealed when they're faced with danger." I look back to the screens and see a kid with green hair siting on the ground. He's so scared he can't move. He tries to crawl away from the giant robot as Present Mic announces that there are only 2 minutes left in the practical exam.

The kid stops and looks back to the rubble. There's a girl stuck under a large concrete slab. The green haired kid rushes up and charges towards the 0 point 'villain'. He pushes off of the ground and something clicks. This is the kid. I watch with wide eyes as he flies up and punches the robot in his 'face'. A smile appears on my face, and I am so happy I even know what this Midoriya looks like now. The kid has no combat points, but I doubt he'll be lacking in hero points.

"That's right." Toshinori speaks again. "Show who you are. Embody what it means to be a hero." I see Principal Nezu silently cheering on this kid. I turn back to the screens as my brother continues. "Nothing is nobler...than self-sacrifice." I continue to watch Izuku in the air, but something doesn't look right. Both of his legs and the arm he punched with are just wiggling about as he starts falling back to earth.

Shit. The kid over exerted himself and broke three of his limbs. He didn't have much time to practice with One For All, so it makes sense. As he gets closer to the ground I unconsciously grab a hold of Toshinori's hand and hold my breath. The kid raises his one good arm to try and do something, but he'll break it for sure. Feet from the ground, the girl he had been trying to save smacks him to use her levitating quirk. She is able to stop him and let him down easy before puking. I let out my held breath and look to my hand in Toshinori's. His eyes meet mine, and he smiles and nods at me.

"And that's it." I hear Hizashi say. "Time's up!" The alarm sounds and all of the applicants seem to relax a bit. Recovery Girl is sent out help the injured kids. I look around at them on the screen and see a few I recognize as relatives of other heroes. Tensei's brother is even here. I bet he'll be so proud of his little brother. No doubt he'll pass with how fast he was taking down the 'villains'. They had all taken the written exam before the practical exam, so now they wait for their results.

"Alright, now it's time to award hero points." Principal Nezu says. My face drops. Here's something I absolutely hate about this job. I have to award points to these kids. It's a long process, but we all get through it. Toshinori and I decline to vote at all for little Midoriya. It just wouldn't be fair. I would show my favoritism for sure. I mean, I know who trained him. I'd give him a 10 without question. It's lucky that I wasn't the only one to think that.

A few more students later and there was a knock at the door. Hizashi answers it and the girl that Midoriya was trying to save is there. I jump up and join my friend at the door. I smile at the girl.

"Um, do you have a sec?" She starts. "Sorry to interrupt."

"It's no problem." I tell her. "What is it you wish to discuss?"

"You know that boy with the really messy hair and all the freckles?" She asks. She's talking about Izuku. "It's hard to describe his face. He's kinda plain-looking. Uh, doesn't really stand out or anything, you know? I was wondering. Would it be possible to give him some of the points I earned in the exam?" I was a bit taken aback by her words. "I heard him say something about wanting to get just one point in, which just seems crazy. How could someone who took down that huge villain all by himself not have any points in the end? He would've had a better score if he hadn't have stopped to help me. He saved me. I have to make it up to him. Please Sir, Miss! Can't you just...give him my points?" I pat the girl on the head and kneel down, moving my hand to her shoulder. Her eyes meet mine and I smile at her and give her a thumbs up as Hizashi speaks.

"Thanks for showin' up to the station with your request." He says.

"Yes, but there's no need to give him your points." I add.

"The kid's chartin' well on his own." Hizashi finishes as he pats her on the head as well. She looks a bit confused at first, but then smiles. She thanks us, bows and then runs off. "Have we already voted on her hero points?" Hizashi asks to the room. I look over at the principal who looks to a paper in front of him.

"She was actually the next one." He answers with a smile. We vote on her hero points then finish everyone else's. When everything was finished Principal Nezu tells Toshinori that he has to complete the acceptance notices once everything has been finalized. He accepts, but I don't think he knows what that really means.

A/N: So, what do you think about my OC so far and her relationships? I would love to know what you think.