my cute bunny? 1

Hey guys, sorry this series got stopped for a bit but

here's the new oneshot

this may look like jungkook is the bottom

but just u wait for the 2 part smirk* ;3

well that's it for now

enjoy the chapter

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ship: Namkook part 1 from 2 part

Plot: namjoon a college student was walking down the street and saw a bunny in a box, beside the street and decided to take it back home not knowing it was a hybrid

fluff, cute

----------------------------

Namjoons pov

It was a rainy Saturday night and i was walking back home from my friend yoongis house, it was 9 pm and I was halfway to my house. but as I was walking I saw a box beside the street moving, and out of curiosity I walk over towards the box and saw something, a cute little white rabbit that was soaked in water, it looked at me with its glimmering eyes as it looked like it was freezing from the rain. I bent down and saw a sign on the box that was a bit blurted because it was soaked in what I presumed rain water.

.

please take care of me I felt bad seeing the little thing hoping around shivering, I picked it up with one of my hands and covered it inside my jacket so it wouldnt freeze while my other hand was holding the umbrella dont worry little buddy, your going home with me I spoke to it and saw the bunny snuggling comfortably inside my coat, I smilled and walk back towards my apartment.

.

Once I was in front of my apartment I put my umbrella down and get my keys out of my pockets and unlocked the door, I went inside and put down the sleeping little bunny on my couch. Once I put the little bunny down, I started to take off my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done I was walking into the living room with only a towel hanged around my waist and another towel drying my hair, I looked over to the bunny on the living room couch that was awake and seeing me with its big round eyes like what you see?~~ I said giggling as the little bunny looked around like it was embarrassed at seeing me.

.

I went into my room and put on a white shirt and a fresh trouser. Right when I was about to go to bed I saw the little bunny hopped in front of my room, I smilled showing my dimples wanna sleep with me? and I swear I saw that bunny lighten up and hopped straight into my arms, I giggled and laid on the bed covering myself with my ryan blanket and looked to my right to see the bunny beside me hmm I need to give you a name how bout jungkook and your nickname is.... kookie? cause you look like you like cookies I said giggling as the bunny licked my arm that I presumed was aggrement okay then, goodnight kookie I said as I slowly drifted to sleep.

.

Thirdperson pov

.

PIIIIP

PIIIIP

PIIIIP

.

The ringing kept going, as namjoon who was still sleepy turned off his alarm and snuggled back into bed hugging the warmth beside him, aaaaah so warm. Wait.. in his mind he wasnt thinking straight because he was still sleepy, after a few second he rolled out of his bed panicking cause of the warmth beside him. As he looked up to his bed he saw someone or something moving under the sheets and as he was panicking on how, when, what and who is under the sheets, someone more like a male with black fluffy hair pops out of the sheets and what made him more confuse was there was what he presume was bunny ears on the males head.

.

Namjoon started to freak out who are you? Why are you here? Wheres kookie?? namjoon said trying to remain calm as he looked around the room looking for the white bunny from yesterday. its me jungkook the bunny eared male said as he tried to get off of the bed which showed his whole naked body towards namjoon, namjoon covered his face blushing but took a peek at the male who admitted that he was the bunny which namjoon still cant comprehend.

.

He saw the black haired male who was tall and have a nice figure standing there naked showing his abs and muscle, which made namjoon slightly drool. He shook his head and tried to stand up and went into his drawer picking some clothes and throw it to the male whoever you are, just puts some clothes on first then we talk as namjoon tried to cover his blush. The other man nooded as he puts on a white shirt and some loose black shorts. After he got dressed they sat down and jungkook told namjoon about himself being a hybrid im sorry to have frightened you I didnt mean it, I can only change my form when someone named me and im really grateful for that.. your not gonna kick me out right? As he looked like he was about to cry.

.

Namjoon looked at the male and smiled warmly as he walked up to him and hugged him, embracing him inside his arms, dont worry kookie, im not gonna kick you or anything okay? Dont cry namjoon said calming jungkook.

.

Jungkook hugged namjoon backed as he calmed himself down, he was happy, that someone embrace him for who he was and wasnt afraid or disgusted by him for being a hybrid. Hybrid like him are rare and would always be abuse and got kicked out for their uniqueness jungkook never felt loved before like hes feeling right now. Namjoon lets go of the hugged and holds his hands on jungkooks cheeks Ill never leave you or harm you okay kookie? jungkook just nooded as he smilled, showing his bunny teeth smile I love you joonie he said as he hold namjoons arms, namjoon smilled to the younger love you too kookie.

-----------------------------------------------

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

idk if this is a good oneshot or not

hope you guys enjoy it

don't forget to read my other series "lost"

don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

AND ill see you guys in the next chapter

@joonjoonie out peace