Back to our Roots

For the light jobs, we always got changed at home and then drove to the scene- since we were not going to be out that long. So I threw my robe on the floor and pulled my superhero costume out of its box.

I had a short lived debate as to change out of my diaper and into undies but decided against it, since I would not want any accident on Amazing Girls return to crime fighting, so I just threw everything on over. It was a tighter fit; however, I was willing to trade comfort for added security.

As I was gearing up, I listened to Avery talk about the recent string of crimes. Apparently the crime rate has increased tremendously since our departure and more and more criminals were getting away with it. While the crimes weren't large scale, Avery was exciting for us to put a stop to them again- getting back to our roots.

I noticed the IntelliTech logo on my belt as I buckled it on, which reminded me of the news. I int erupted Avery to ask her what she knew.

"IntelliTech was a technology corporation that banked with my mom's bank and specialized in creating and selling advanced weaponry to multiply military organizations across the world. With my mom's life insurance policy, I contacted and bought some high end gear. I have not heard about Renegade Corp but I hope they don't interfere with our operations..." She responded.

She continued to express concerns about having to find new ways to get gear as we headed towards our van but then changed the subject back to how excited she was to get back to stopping crime.

As we drove to the convenient store, we noticed a crew of 3 people. Two were inside robbing the place and the third was in the getaway car. We snuck out the side door of our van and around behind the getaway car. Avery opened the door and stunned the guy with her shock gloves and dragged him out of the car. I proceeded to zip tie his hands and feet, so he was not able to get away.

Next, we crept towards the back door, not wanting to set the beep off when you enter the front door. Avery picked the lock and we snuck into the employee lounge. We peered into the front and noticed one of the men was preoccupied with the attendant and the other was behind the counter.

We knew we had to disarm the man with the gun first and then take care of the man behind the counter. We snuck around the aisles to get closer and then Avery gave me the look. She pulled out her stun gun and electrocuted the man with the gun as I charged the counter. The man turned and looked towards his partner just as I vaulted over the counter and kicked him in the jaw with the heel of my boot, sending him to the floor. He began to get up but not before I met him with some punches to the face, knocking him unconscious.

As we tied those two, the attendant approached us.

"Good to have you back!" he said with a huge smile on his face.

With that, we sprinted back to the van and disappeared right before the cops arrived. It felt good to be back.