| 06 |

3rd POV

"Come on, [Name]-chan! You just have to come! It's the annual grand opening after all!"

"Do I-I have to?"

"Of course!"

Nejire softly nibbled on a noodle with a bitter pout before slurping it, her cheeks puffed out as if she was mimicking a hamster with her jaw resting against her palm. The blue haired teen—for the past lunch hour—had been pestering [Name] regarding a new amusement park that had been recently established and to top it all of, Nejire had ecstatically acquired four tickets to the park, her orbs glinting with sheer exhilaration.

"It'll be fun!" She erupted once again, pointing her chopsticks accusingly at the [h/c] haired maiden. "A week has already passed since our joined practical class and since then, we hardly see each other!"

Dipping her chopsticks into her tray packed with steamy soba noodles, [Name] tucked a stray wisp of her light [h/c] hair behind her ear prior to absorbing the delicious aroma of her lunch. The searing, hot steam wafted to her nostrils, [Name] humming in delight as the scrumptious smell caused her mouth to water, relinquishing in the warmth of the inviting taste dancing on the tip of her tongue. Uncanny uproar seized the lunch hall with gripping claws, Nejire being one source of the channeling raucous.

"The Pro Teachers haven't even joined our classes yet for anything else and I never see you!"

She wondered where Nejire had obtained such a huge sense of whipping exaggeration since she had been popping here and there after class during break and lunch to hang out with [Name], even if it meant practically yanking the poor maiden from class 1-A.

"I-I've never been to an amusement park before..." [Name] finally confessed under Nejire's blunt stare, scarlet sneaking its way up to her cheeks. "And I don't really think it's a good idea for me to-"

"You've never been to an amusement park before!?" Nejire interjected with her voice booming as loud as ever. "What kind of childhood did you have!?"

A swarm of eyes peered at their table, [Name] slapping her hand against the blue haired teen's mouth in haste to silence her. "K-Keep it down." Quiet muffles escaped Nejire's mouth, eagerly waiting for her friend's hand to retract to persist with her persuasive talk.

"That's all the more reason to go!"

"B-But... I don't like crowds," [Name] admitted, averting her gaze somewhere else.

"What kind of excuse is that?" Nejire catechized while slightly raising a brow. "This is a chance for us to have fun as freshmen! I mean, we won't really have a lot of time to have fun since we'll be stacked with hero duties and stuff."

"Nejire..."

"Pretty please? I'm planning on inviting Togata-kun and Amajiki-kun as well," Nejire said as she flung another noodle into her mouth and crunched. "Mhm~ I'm sure you'll feel more comfortable around them than around some of my friends."

At the mention of the duo, [Name] perked up with a little bit of enthusiasm. "I-If it's them... then I don't mind going."

It had certainly been a while since [Name] had properly hung out with Mirio and Tamaki; for the past week, all she did was have casual, small talk and shared textbooks with the dark haired teen once in a blue moon—apart from those, she didn't interact with the two since the practical.

"Really!?" Nejire asked with a beat in her tone.

"Yeah..."

"Yay! Then tomorrow it is!"