[22] Dad...

You walked behind Sehun.
Sehun: "we are almost there."

Yuri: "yes..."

Sehun stopped by a big door. A guard opened it for us and we walked in a big room with a big table. There was a lot of food on the table and it smelled nice.
There were multiple people who were sitting around the table. I saw that it where Kai and all the others.
on the head of the table there was a man who I didn't know. He looked big and head blue eyes. He had a lot of hair in brown and grey colors. he looked like a man with a lot of power, but that he had a good heart.

He stood up immediately when he saw you. His eyes were sparkling.
????: "you look exactly like your beautiful mother.... princess Yuri."

Everyone looked at you and the eyes of exo went big.
Suho: "you look stunning.."

You blushed and looked at the ground.
????: "take your seats. Yuri would you mind sitting next to me?"

Yuri: "oh I wouldn't mind at all."
You bowed.

????: "please don't bow for me. I may be a king but for you I am your father."

You looked at his eyes and he smiled. Then you walked to the seat next to him on the left.

????: "you all may eat."
Everyone did what he said but you didn't feel in the mood to eat. You have so many questions right now.

Yuri: "am.. I know that maybe it isn't the right time, but I still have a lot of questions for you and the rest."

????: "yes, you have all the right to have questions. For you it will be a big surprise.....this all."
You nodded.

????: "well.. first of all I am your dad. So I would love that you call me like that. Second... I am a king and you are a princes. Your mother was of the vampire Kingdom but was just half vampire. She also had human side.
I felt in love with her and we got you. I guess you already heard everything what happened after that....."

Yuri: "yes..."

Dad: "I am so happy that you weren't killed! I searched for you so long.... but now you are here. Sitting next to me. As a beautiful princes and daughter!"

He stood up and hugged you.
He cried and you also felt some tears coming. You hugged slowly back.
Yuri: "I thought I didn't had parents..."

He stopped hugging and looked at your face.
Dad: "you have become a beautiful woman."

Chanyeol: "this is so beautiful...."
He was crying at the end of the table.

Chanyeol: "our king finally found his daughter..."

Everyone looked at him and we laughed.
Then the king looked back at you.
Dad: "let's eat and have a good evening together."

*time skip....

You were on your bed thinking about what just happened.
I found my dad! I have a family...

Yuri: "I should go to bed... this was a long day..."
You closed your eyes and fell asleep.

Meanwhile in the castle....

Kai: "why did you wanted to talk to us in private?"

Dad: "because she may not know this just jet...."

-----
👋🏼
-----