Chapter 63: The Killer Of Death

Start from the beginning

You: "Wait! How do I get back to my body?!"

Neo: "You are dead, you can't." No, no no no No!

You: "NO! I Need To Help Her! How Do I Get Back To My Body!?"

Neo: "You know, it is not proper to raise your voice to a spirit as high as me... But, I wish to see the extent of your power, so I will help you... If you wish to obtain your life back, find the spirit Phanes... I wish you luck." Then everything shifts and next thing I know I'm standing at a crossroad, yet each path looks the same, no, wait... One has multiple sets of footprints on it, while the other has, blood? 'Choose your path, only one leads to Phanes...' Uh, alright. 'Choose the one that best fits your life to find him...' Oh then it's easy, I go down the trail with the blood and keep walking for what feels like hours, then I see what looks like a glowing door.

You: "What the hell...?"

Phanes: "Hello, young warrior... I will let you pass if you give me a reason why." I grab him by the neck and toss him aside.

You: "I don't have time for your bullshit riddles." I walk through the door, and immediately feel pain all over, but when I open my eyes, I see I'm back in the South Pole. It worked... I'm back.

Phanes: 'You know, you didn't have to be such a bitch about it.' I just chuckle, I don't think I've ever heard a spirit say something like that before. Then I try to stand, shit, that's not gonna work, I start crawling over to an old broken piece of wall and use to get to my feet. I stay leaned against it and begin limping towards where I hear the fighting, but when I finally see it, I had a bad feeling, Hades looked as if he had regained at least some of his stamina, meanwhile Korra was on a knee out of breath.

Hades: "It is time to die... The reign of the avatar, is over."

You: "Not... Yet..." They both look towards me.

Korra: "M/N...?"

Hades: "WHAT?! How The Hell Are You Still Alive!?" I laugh lightly, then begin coughing up blood again.

You: "I'm not done yet." Then I feel the pain begin to go away... What the hell is going on...?

Vivian: 'You are "my" descendant M/N... I won't let him kill you... Now, Are You Going To Let The Avatar Die?!' No... 'No.' I hear her sigh. 'Then don't let him lay one finger on her. I'm sorry, but I can only heal your wounds, I cannot replace the power you've lost. It will be an uphill battle.' 'It's fine, I'll find a way... Thank you Vivian.' 'I would expect nothing less from you.'

Hades: "Fine! Then I'll Kill You Both!" He charges me, I roll out of the way at the last second. He charges me again, this time I side step his punch then elbow him in the gut and kick him into what used to be a building.

Korra: "Y-you're alive... H-how...?" I turn back and see Korra trying to stand.

You: "You, you need... You need to go, I'll finish this..."

Korra: "No. I'm staying with you." I nod and laugh, I wouldn't expect anything else from her.

Hades: "HOW?!" I turn back and see Hades engulfed in a black flame again. "I Killed You! How Are You Still Alive?!"

You: "Bitch I'm immortal."

Hades: "You dare mock a Spirit?!" Then he disappears, I smirk as I feel him behind me, I bring my elbow back and feel it hit his gut, then swing my hand up and hit him in the face with the back of my hand. He goes skidding across the ground.

You: "We need to end this, now." She nods and a ball of blue light appears in each of her hands. Wow, was she always able to spiritbend like that? I shake off the thought and charge my own energy. As soon as he stands I yell to her. "NOW!" We fire each of our blasts, as they mix they create a shade of (F/C + blue). As they connect with Hades there's a large explosion, and I see a dark beam begin growing back at us.

Korra: "M/N! I-I can't keep this up!" Shit, what the hell can I do now...? I sigh, and come to terms with it.

You: "GO! I'll Be Fine! I Can Handle This!" She looks at me, scared?

Korra: "M/N... Are you sure?!" I nod, I knew that she had nothing left, then she stops her blasting at him. "I'm Sorry! But I'm just holding you back now!"

You: "I'll Be Fine! Just Get Somewhere Safe!" She nods and takes off. Then I turn back to the two large beams fighting back at each other for every inch... About 15 minutes later I begin to falter. No... No, this can't be the end...

Mom: 'M/N...' What...? 'Mom?' I wait for her response... 'Remember all the people he will hurt if you give in now... You Mustn't Give Up! Keep Fighting M/N!'

Laura: 'Don't Give In!'

Dad: 'Remember M/N! You Would Have To Regret Giving Up The Rest Of Your Life If You Gave Up Now!'

Evelyn: 'Remember... he'll kill them all if you give up... You don't quit when your done M/N... You quit when you've Won!' Won't let him win... I clench my teeth and put even more behind it. And mine begins to push his back.

Hades: "What?! How!?"

You: "I WON'T LET YOU TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!!!" I put everything I have left behind it and it rips right through his blast.

Hades: "NOOO!! IMPOSSIBLE!! I'M THE SPIRIT OF DEATH!! HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

You: "I WON'T LET YOU HURT HER! OR ANYBODY ELSE EVER AGAIN!! I COULDN'T SAVE MY FAMILY THEN!! I'M SAVING THEM NOW!!"

Hades: "HOOOWWW!?"

You: "I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU HURT HER!! BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!! THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE CREATED!! I REFUSE TO LOSE ANYBODY ELSE IN MY LIFE!! I WILL ERASE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IF I HAVE TO!!" I put the last of my energy into it... Then I see it explode, and everything goes black...

Unkown Location

??? POV

???: "Madame, what do you want us to do? The Dual Bender and Avatar have both survived the fight against the spirits." Well, it seems they are more of a threat than I thought...

???: "We avoid them at all costs, we are not a strong enough force to take either of them down yet... Our time will come, and once it does, we'll strike them through their hearts..." He nods and walks out... The Progressors are coming Mr. L/N... Benders do not belong in this world... And we, we are going to end benders once and for all...

*TIMESKIP*

1 Month Later

Your POV

While Korra had been helping rebuild the Southern Water tribe, I came back up to Republic City to help rebuild, it has actually come along really nice with Varrick and Future Industries helping the cause, even Cabbage Corp has pitched in, along with Wu and multiple Earth Kingdom provinces like Zaofu, it was pretty close to being fully completed and back to a fully functioning city. I wish I could have stayed down in the South with Korra but my fire and earthbending wouldn't be much help down there. I hear the horn blast and walk out from under the tent to go work my shift on bending up new houses, I spot Bolin, Wei, and Wing all returning from their own shifts.

You: "Hey guys!" I say walking up to them.

Bolin: "Hey M/N!"

Wei: "What's up dude?"

You: "Nothing much right now, just going to go finish my last shift for the day."

Wing: "Hey good luck bro, it may not feel like it, but it's hot out. Like, really hot." I laugh and wave goodbye as I hear Asami over the loudspeaker yelling at me to "Get my ass moving."