The Aliens Cameo

"Oh you all will pay!" Elza was still Hime, but she might as well have looked like her self. Furious and red faced like at any moment fire really would engulf her from rage.

Yume, Laura, Seira, Sora, Raichi, Aoi, Noelle, Sakura, Mikuru, Nozomu, Kanata, Rin, and Ako got ready to fight, to attack. They waited. Hime started at them for a long time then suddenly smiled. It was her wicked smile, the one they all feared. She straightened her hair, took a breath then said "Security!"

 Suddenly, dozens of guards came and surrounded them. "What?!!" Sakura cried

"Take them away, they're not part of the show," Hime said coldly.

"Right away Hime!" Said the guards

"Grr, you coward!" Yume yelled "Come over here and fight me! I'll show you a moment you will never forget, with my fist!"

"That's enough," a guard held Yume down by her arms and dragged her away with the other fairytale people.

"You can't arrest me!" Ako cried "I'm the princess of the mermaids,"

"They're aren't any mermaids around here so move along!"

"Get the rest of them too," said Hime

"Right away!"

~~~~~

Ichigo and Asahi were wrapping up their song, but that's when they noticed the security coming. "Uh, we have plenty of time!" Ichigo said, trying not to sound panicked "How about another song?"

"Yeah! Rock n' roll!!" Asahi exclaimed, having no idea of the danger that awaited them.

Meanwhile,

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" Alice cried

"You will," said Hime "Security, grab those two,"

Two green guards started to run over to Alice and Subaru. Subaru reached up for his hat but touched his head instead. Then the temporally forgotten memories of his hat came flooding back. He went blank. The guards grabbed him and he came back to reality. "Hey! Get off me!"

Alice stood to attention, she grabbed a whip and tripped two guards. She tried to help Subaru but ended up tripping Subaru and the two guards that held him down. Then suddenly she blasted back by a sudden force of gravity. No on could see it, it was invisible to the human eye, but Alice knew it was Elza. But the guards didn't notice that, the same guards who grabbed her.

"Stop! Let us go!" she cried "You don't understand! She's Elza Forte!"

"Silence," said the security guards

"Get the other two on stage too," said Hime

"Right away," Four more guards started to go onto the stage. The crowd broke into cries of shock, laughter (thinking it was a joke), and a few 'look out!' from children.

"Gentlemen ... " said Asahi "Maybe we can work out a trade? Want my watch? It tells you everything, see?" Asahi took out his watch where the words 'U R IN DANGER!' flashed in red.

The guards kept moving forward and Asahi and Ichigo tried to figure out what to do. When suddenly -

BAM!!!

A bright light shone from above and hovered down. "It's a UFO!!!" cried Ichigo

"Unexpected flying object!" said Asahi

The crowd gasped and screamed. Then ... music started to play and a girl was beamed down onto the stage, she took the mic, and started to sing.

"I was just a lonely girl, looking for a little fun! though without a friend in the world, I was forced to find a new one! Now I'm the queen of Mars I was invisible on Earth

"I was just a lonely girl, looking for a little fun! though without a friend in the world, I was forced to find a new one! Now I'm the queen of Mars I was invisible on Earth. It only took a magic portal to mars to give me self some worth,"

"What is going on here?" said Alice

"I don't know but I like it!" Subaru exclaimed

"Whatever it is, stop it!" Hime cried

The Queen kept singing as aliens were beamed down as back-up dancers. Now everyone was just afraid to take her down. "Cause I'm the queen of Mars I was invisible on Earth. It only took a magic portal to mars to give me self some worth! Cause I'm the queen of Mars I was invisible on Earth. It only took a magic portal to mars to give me self some worth!"

The audience cheered and clapped. "Thank you, thank you," said the queen "Haruka is sorry for intruding, but Haruka was passing by and saw how much fun everyone was having and had to join! Bye now!"

"Wait!" Ichigo cried "We could use your -" But too late, Haruka handed Asahi back the crystal mic and was gone in a flash ... literally. "Aliens,"

"Get them off the stage!" Hime ordered

The guards snapped out of their shock, faster then Asahi and Ichigo did, then took them away.

~~~~~

"Ah!" The Wonderlanders cried as they were thrown into the Concert Hall's basement, along with the other fairy tale creatures.

"You'll stay here until after the concert," said the guard

"Hey!" cried Subaru as ran up to the guard "Don't you understand that we're all in dang -" The guard slapped him hard and he hit the guard.

"Hatter!" Yume cried

"Enjoy the show,"

SLAM!

"Are you okay?" Yume asked

"Ow, my face ... my ... feelings," he replied

"Oh,"

"Do you have the microphone?" Nozomu asked

"They confessed to it or something," said Asahi

"I think you mean confiscate," said Rin

"Yeah that's the word!"

"What do we do now?" Noelle asked

"I ... I don't know," said Alice

"Well men, we have lived a good life with our free will," said Laura

"Yeah, and Noelle?" said Seira "I just want you to know, you were like a sister to me,"

"You too," she replied

"But what do we do now?" Yume asked "We can't just let Elza win! We need to do something!"

"Do what?" Kanata asked "The door is locked, they took everything from us -"

"Not all of us!" said Sakura, louder then she intended with all eyes on her. She blushed "We still have ... each other,"

"Aria is missing," Nozomu pointed out

"So that's another thing we don't have," Mikuru huffed

"She was with us outside," said Subaru "You don't think they got her and put her into a lantern or something?"

"Or what if Hime - or - Elza or whoever she is crushed her!" said Ichigo

"Let's hope she got away," said Ako

"Hope? I think I lost all hope a long time ago," said Yume "There really isn't another way?"

"Hmm ..." No one replied, Yume felt her face growing hot again.

'NO!'  she thought furiously 'I can't give up! There has to be another way!'

Yume sat up and started to look around, when suddenly music played. The concert had started.