The Cake House

"I ... haven't been in this part of Contefee in ... well a long time," said Subaru

"You still know where Ice Flower lives, don't you?" Yume asked

"Of course! I know the way like I know the back of my hat!"

"Speaking of your hat, do you have any snacks in there?" Yume asked "I haven't eaten in a while and I'm starting to wish we could have stayed for tea time,"

"This is all your fault, Tomato," said Subaru "Just so happens I dumped out all my snacks for Tea Time,"

"What?"

"I said -"

"That's not what I meant!" Yume whined, feeling hangry

"You are so strange," said Subaru

Then Yume stopped and smelled something. She sniffed the air. "Do you smell that?"

"Smell what?" Subaru asked "Wait. Is this a trick?"

"No, I smell something sweet!" Yume exclaimed

"That's what Asahi said before he -"

"Just smell!"

Subaru sighed then sniffed the air, his eyes widened. "I know that smell anywhere," he said "It's sugar,"

"We're saved!" Yume sighed "Maybe there's a bakery close by where we could eat something!"

"Whatever it is I'm going to get there first," said Subaru

"What? N-"

"I said -"

"I HEARD YOU!"

The two raced and followed the scent of the sweetness until they found a house made out of candy. "That looks sanitary," Yume commented

"It's looks delicious to me," said Subaru. He took off his hat and took out something that looked like a metal stick and stabbed it into the side of the house. It pinged "Yep! 100% candy! Let's eat up!"

"But this is someone's house," Yume pointed out "We can't just eat someone's house! Isn't that agents the law or something?"

"There is no law, Tomato!" said Subaru "Except for the queen's law which no one cars about because she's crazy! Now dig it or starve!" Subaru put his hat back on and took a big helping of icing and Yume watched in disgust.

Yume turned away from the Mad Hatter and to the rest of the house. It looked so good, and she was so hungry. Surely the resident of the house wouldn't mind if she took one little candy dot. So Yume took the smallest candy dot from the walls, took a bite and ...

"This is the most yummiest candy I ever had!" she gasped

"Right?" said Subaru with a mouth full of cake in him.

Yume ended up eating all the candy dots right off the wall, and two cotton candy bushes, and even the chocolate welcome mat. Subaru cleaned the house of it's icing and still had enough room to polish off the rest of the cotton candy bushes for Yume and even four more lollipops.

"I think I had enough candy for one day," Yume said, feeling more then full

"Alright then," said Subaru as he stuffed his hat with more candy "But I'm taking this for the road because I'm full now but I won't be full later so I got bring this so I'll be full later,"

"You shouldn't eat till your full," said Yume

"Potato Tomato," he huffed

"A-ha!" cried a sharp voice, the two turned. "I knew some STUPID children would fall for my candy trap! It pays to be a good baker,"

"Oh ... was this your house?" Yume asked

"You bet your ponytails that was my house!" said the woman

"Uh, we still have some candy left," said Subaru "We can still fix it!"

"No thank you! But you can cook yourselves for me,"

"What!?!"

"I'm starving! I haven't eaten in days! I need to eat something!"

"Why not your candy house?" Yume asked "It was so good, just eat that!"

"Are you kidding? I wouldn't eat that garbage if my life depended on it. Which it does, but I still won't eat it!"

"Who do you think you are to eat two - sorry - one teenager and this Tomato?" said Subaru

"I'm not a tomato!" said Yume

"I'm Kokone! The amazing Candy Witch!"

"And you don't eat candy?" Subaru asks

"No,"

"Now you two are going to be cooked and eaten since I got you right in my trap!" said Kokone "I built this candy house for children, cause what child could resist candy?"

"Actully I -" started Yume

"Quite!" Kokone hissed "Anyway, I use children since they're easier to catch and put in my oven. Speaking of which - GET IN?"

"No!" They replied in unison

"What? You can't tell me no, you fell for my trap!"

"And now we're walking away from it," said Subaru "Goodbye,"

"That was easy," said Yume

"Not. So. Fast!" Suddenly Yume and Subaru were tied up in black licorice.

"Ew! Black licorice? Yuck!" Subaru gagged

"You two are coming with me,"