Chapter 15

Yukhei's P.o.v.

I need to go talk to Abby havent seen her for 2 months like what is she doing now. Besides dating that weirdo, I have no idea how they started dating! Fuck him I will get her back she deserves better and I am sure a great guy Ill do it all for her. Chenle and her txt and call eachother but she doesnt call Doyoung so he says! This other guy too Jaehyun he talks to her too dam I lost her friendship I lost her. I still love her but I cant just break up with Mai that would hurt her.But I know Abby has feelings for me she got jelous when Mai called me baby shes the only girl I want to call her baby.

But I know Abby has feelings for me she got jelous when Mai called me baby shes the only girl I want to call her baby

Abby's P.O.V.

This morning is so cold I cuddle closer to Taeyong and he wraps his arms around me and kisses me softly. These 2 months have been so sweet and honestly I love it. Taeyong is so romantic and caring he takes care of me he needs all this love and I am giving it to him. Our nights are really steamy but so passionate. We try to hold ourselves back from making love but its impossible. We cant keep ourselves off eachother. Work is so great I got more people to come. Taeyong has his job now at the uni as an instructor so did Mark and Taeyong and I are deciding to move in completely.

 Taeyong has his job now at the uni as an instructor so did Mark and Taeyong and I are deciding to move in completely

I have to go to work soon I really dont want to get up I love cuddling with him. He opens his eyes slowly and checks his phone.

Tae:princess we have to get up already
Abby:ugh I know
Tae:ill pick you up for lunch honey
Abby:alright baby

we get up and go shower together and he hugs me from behind as the water runs down our naked bodies. I never wanted to let this feeling leave my heart ever how beautifully we fit eachother. Once in the office I get a call but no one answers how weird!
Then this girl walks in the office.

 Once in the office I get a call but no one answers how weird!Then this girl walks in the office