Chapter 1

I recently moved to Korea to study communications to become a therapist. I'm Park Abigail I moved over here with my friend Ji Saba she owns her grandmother's Coffee shop now it was handed down to her. I am here, work has me so tired I still need to do homework and Saba is waiting for her grandma's call about the coffee shop I see my co-worker Yukhei preparing a coffee for hiself, and I am just so annoyed at this point, I thought this coffee shop was always packed but I dont see it. I have been working here for the past 6 months here in Korea. Saba her grandma Mrs. Lait is a very amazing person she helped so much people with her kindness. Now Saba owns it, I see one dude walk in and he just sits down on a table near the window.

Is he going to order anything he supposed to come up here to order

Is he going to order anything he supposed to come up here to order. I look at Yukhei and he tells me to go ask the guy for his order. I walk up to him and he doesnt bother to even look at me.

Weird Guy:I want number 2

he said it so serious, I just walked away and he kept looking out the window. Who is this guy? huh why didnt he even look at me? Ugh why does it get me so mad though? ugh what ever lucky him I'd spit in his coffee!

Saba:hey hey close your mouth honey
Abby:I keep forgetting not everyone comes up here to order but that guy he just ugh
Saba:hmm some people are just rude but doesnt mean we have too
Abby:fine then
Saba:well hurry because you have to serve the guy
Yukhei:I'll take it to him if you want me too

Saba:hey hey close your mouth honeyAbby:I keep forgetting not everyone comes up here to order but that guy he just ughSaba:hmm some people are just rude but doesnt mean we have tooAbby:fine thenSaba:well hurry because you have to serve the guyYukh...

Abby:oh
Saba:hey you! she got the order she can take it! right Abby?
Abby:yes Saba, Yukhei thank you either way

He just smiled at me and began to walk up to some ladies that recently arrived. I start doing the coffee for mr Serious over there. I just stare at him and walk towards him and I give him his coffee and I ask him if he wants anything else and he just shakes his head and looks out the window. I then walk away and go to the back and sit down.

Yukhei's P

Yukhei's P.O.V.

Working here is alright I work with my cool friend Saba known her my whole life waiting for Doyoung my boy to get hired I dont know when but eyyy she got this cute friend Abby that Im trying to get at but yeah the process is a bit slow but I'll get there. Well Dam just when I thought I could talk to Abby some weirdo comes along and distracts her completely. I really want to start talking to her not as friends. But dam Saba is no help she just gets her further away from me. I hope that one day Abby can realize what I feel for her. I have to lay low for now and see whats the hype about this weirdo.

Abby's P.O.V.

I am finally home! now to do my homework and shower today was a long day from the morning at school to the afternoon in the Coffee Shop, and Saba just waiting for that call that we never got. How sweet is Yukhei  with us and he is really helpful I sure am glad he is my friend as well. Just to think we graduate next year to have the career I always wanted and be able to help all the people I can I would have gone for marriage counselor but I am not even married myself it wouldnt suit my clients all that great. But being a therapist to help those young people that are hurt emotionally and mentally. I know I jump into conclusions but I think that guy from the cafe today he looked sad I can feel it not once did we make eye contact but I know something was wrong with him. I have to talk to him next time.

Taeyong's P

Taeyong's P.O.V

Wtf why did I go to that place! Mrs.Lait was not even there and then those stupid girls fuck this shit sucks! I cant go back no way Im not going back! I need to go home before mark calls and asks where I been why cant they just leave me alone dam it!

Mark:where were you Lee?
Tae:at the cafe
Mark:you told her already?
Tae:no she wasnt there
Mark:ahh why?
Tae:idk just some stupid girls and this dude
Mark:hmm by stupid you mean annoying
Tae:the same difference
Mark:did they ask why youre all quiet
Tae:no they were just staring
Mark:usual
Tae:I guess even going to a cafe you cant sit in fucken Peace!
Mark:awe dont get mad Lee, did you recognize the girls
Tae:only one of them I seen her there when my ugh never mind
Mark:hey take it easy oppa
Tae:haha yeah right
Mark:I made you smile though
Tae:I guess yeah
Mark:next time Ill go with you
Tae:sure
Mark:lets see if Mrs. Lait is there now
Tae:I hope she is
Mark:cheer up she will
Tae:thanks Mark for always having my back
Mark:anytime

Abby's P.O.V.
AH now off to bed finally and I recieve a txt its Yukhei

Lucas:heey I just wanna say sorry
11:23p.m.

Abby💖:for what??🤔
11:23p.m.

Lucas:cuz I couldnt help you😣
11:24p.m.

Abby💖: oh no worries
maybe next time lol🤗

Lucas:oh yeah
no doubt I'll
help you😊
11:26p.m.

why is that guy on my mind I need too. No stop Abigail he is just random guy that happened to just be quiet in a cafe no more. This over thinking will kill me one day I must rest. But what if he came exactly to that cafe and I mean they are so many cafe's he went exactly to that one ugh no Abigail just stop its not your problem this time no more worries for strangers.