10

Abu Dhabi, the city a couple miles from Dubai

Abu Dhabi, the city a couple miles from Dubai. Mitch's and I waited at the train station, few people were waiting around us. This was good because two suspects are going on this train and we were told to get insight on them. Stan however was waiting for us in Dubai. At five thirty in the morning the train pulls up and comes to a hault as the people gathering behind the red line.
"Can we please go to the beach?" I begged but Mitch shook his head.
"I don't want to go to the beach. I hate the beach." He refused.
"Mitchy pleaseeee." I grabbed his hand and obnoxiously pulled it.
"Lauren please drop this, I don't want to go." He said his voice low and raspy as if he was about to cry.
"Sorry." I let go of his hand but he grabbed my hand again while sending me a small smile.
"And don't ever call me Mitchy again." He adds but this time jokingly.
"Do we have our mission yet?" I asked as the trains doors opened.
"Just the insight on the two people, that's all for now." He answered as he approached the train.
"Welcome aboard." The lady smiled as she took our train pass and let us in.
"Mitch you need to teach my how to fight. I kind of suck at everything." I say as I followed Mitch to our cabin.
"Yeah I'll teach you." He opens our room and I set down my book bag, opening it to take out hair dye.
"Mitch can you dye my hair for me." I say as I rip open the box.
"I don't think that'd be the best idea." He throws himself onto the bed and rubs his face tiredly.
I look at him and sense that something was wrong so I take the bleach and hair dye before I lock myself in the bathroom.
"Step one mix bleaching solution." I read as I mix the bleach and then apply it to my hair.
I grab my phone and open up Netflix to watch something. Anything.
"Previously on Teen Wolf." I set my phone down behind the sink as I watch my hair slowly turn a bright blonde.
A knock at the door disrupted my show watching so I opened the door without turning around and kept my eyes on the screen.
"I need to pee." He announce as he went into the room inside the bathroom that had the toilet in it.
"Hey are you okay?" I call out to make sure he hears me.
"Yeah I just have bad memories in Dubai." He says while I wash the bleach out of my hair in the sink.
"I'm sorry." I apologize.
"It's fine, we can go to the beach if you want." He exits the toilet room.
"No no, you don't want to so we don't have to." I shake my head.
"You're never going to fully wash your hair from the sink. You should-" he comes up behind me and grabs the bottom of my shirt and lifts it.
"Shower?" I finish as he slips my shirt over my head.
"With me, I'll help you wash it out." He smiles as I turn around to face him.
"Mhm." I hum as his face closes into mine as his fingers trace down my torso and to my pants.
The train abruptly stops as Mitch pushes himself onto me. I kick off my pants as our lips connect and he leads me into the shower.
He breaks the kiss and turns on the faucet as I close the glass door to the shower.
He looks down at my body as I tilt my head at him, looking for what he was going to do next.
He leans in and kisses me again before grabbing the shampoo.
"I said I was going to wash your hair." He brought up as he squirts some into his hand.
"Yeah the bleach smell is really turning me off too." I chuckle as his hands make their way to my scalp.
My body presses agains his and I look up at him as he massages my scalp.
"You're really beautiful." I say, observing his face and following the cute trail of moles on his face.
"Like how are you so perfect?" I question as he breaks out into a smile.
"You're the perfect one." He replies, diverting his eyes to mine.
He grabs my hips and turns my body so that my head is underwater and I wrap my arms around his torso as he washes the soap out of my hair.
I hear a huge slam and scrunch my eyebrows, untying myself from Mitch.
"Did you hear that?" I asked as I turned off the water.
"Hear what?" He says confused.
"GET DOWN AND PLACE YOUR HANDS OVER YOUR HEAD." A man yells from the hallway on the other side of the wall.
"That." Mitch's eyes grow dark as he rushes out of the shower and slips his close on, grabbing his gun from the drawer and gripping it tightly in his hands.
"Laur get dressed and stay in here until I come back."
I follow his orders and quickly dry myself with a towel as Mitch locks the door behind him. I quickly place my shirt and jeans on, and stumble to put on my shoes. When I was done I went into the room and opened Mitch's bag from under the bed, grabbing his other gun and loading it.
I go to the door and press my ear to it.
"YOU SON IF A BI-" a gunshot cut off the guy as the passengers erupt in screams.
I grew worried with every punch I heard that was thrown and every gunshot that sounded through the halls. There was a slam on the door and I jumped back, instantly aiming my gun at the door.
"Lauren." I hear faintly.
I open the door and Mitch falls on my holding his stomach so I lock the door and hold him as I fell onto the floor with him.
"I got shot. It's not that bad but we have to get out of here." He explains.
"Hold on." I say pushing him back to the floor when he tried to get up. I rush to my bag and get gauze and a bandaid.
"We don't have time fo-"
"Shut the fuck up and raise your shirt." I demanded and he instantly raised his shirt.
I pressed gauze on to the bullet wound in his abdomen as he winced in pain and quickly wrapped the band aid around his torso. I taped it down and then grabbed my gun again before helping Mitch up.
I see his wound bleed through and I grip tighter on to the gun.
"You follow me. You're already hurt. We'll find a good place to hide while we get into contact with Stan." I explain as I put on my backpack.
"Ready?" I questioned Mitch while grabbing on to the door knob.
"Ready."