03

I snuck into the house, I can't count how many times I've been picked up by random men who bought me drinks and either say something disturbing and I leave or they say the right thing and all of a sudden I'm on top of them in their car

I snuck into the house, I can't count how many times I've been picked up by random men who bought me drinks and either say something disturbing and I leave or they say the right thing and all of a sudden I'm on top of them in their car. I have a problem, but I'm not drinking more than one drink and I'm not doing any drugs, im not going down that road again.
I lock the door, using one hand to pull my dress off as I set my phone down with the other. I bundle the dress and head to the laundry room, throwing it in.
It's been a month of staying here and Mitch has tried to talked to mw a bunch of times. Im not myself and I hate that I'm aware of it. Stan called me once, to connect me with Elena.
Im only allowed to see my friends once a month, and I can't race anymore. I did it for the rush but now I hook up with random guys.
I've only really went all the way with two random guys but that's because I prescription for birth control could lead to finding me, buying things with my card could as well. And I don't thing buying condoms on the CIA credit card would be seen to well.
Im supposed to stay here, watch movies, online shop with their card, and be in the pool.
A life I dread having. It's like I'm married.
The washer starts and I make my way out of the door as I unbuckle my bra.
I heard a click and a swift motion, the light turning on and a gun to my head.
"Lauren." Mitch lowers his gun.
"Why aren't you sleep-" he looks down at the bra in my hand and his eyes shoot up, he intensely stares at my face.
"Why aren't you sleeping?" He questions again.
He turns his head away awkwardly.
"I-" he turns back towards me as I try to find what to say.
His hand reaches out to my chest and he pokes my neck and upper chest.
"Hickeys."
"No, no." I swat his hand away.
"Did you fuck someone?"
I walk past him, the one drink hitting me harder than usual now.  I made my way into my room, his feet shuffling in after me.
"Answer me." He raises his voice, I jump at his tone as I walk into my bathroom.
He turns the light on and stands in the door frame.
"I went out." My hands pull my underwear down and I let them fall to my feet.
His eyes stare intently at the wall behind me.
"I'm trying to fucking protect you."
He's mad.
"You want to go out? I'll go out with you."
I open the glass door to the shower, leaning over to turn on the warm water.
"I can't exact go have sex with guys while you're around and it's not like I'm gonna fuck you."
Silence fell and the sound of the shower hitting the floor, the glass door fogging up meant it was time for me to shower. I close the door, seeing his shadow closer to the shower door.
"Talk to me." He taps on the glass.
"Just do your job, I don't want to talk to you. Can I shower in peace?" I rotate in the warm water to wet my whole body.
"No." The door opens, the cold air blowing in.
"Why are you so mad?" I turn to him.
He grabs the collar of his shirt and pull his shirt over his head, he steps in, his pants getting soaked.
"You want someone to fuck you? I'll fuck you and better than them. I want to protect you, it's my job they could've killed you." He towers over me.
"You say this before taking me out on a date? That's pretty bold of you." I joke.
"Let me wash your hair and Ill stop sneaking out."
"Deal." He sits down on the shower bench, he looks embarrassed as if he wanted me to respond to his offer at sex, but I ignored it.
I realize he's also just been stuck here not doing anything. It's for me. He's doing this for me, for his job, but also for me.
"Ew get naked first wet clothes gross me out."