Chapter 3: Running

We finished eating our food and the boys went to answer Dr. D's call, while I helped Frank clean up. I haven't had a moment like that since I was a kid. I missed it, since I never really got the full experience of being one.

I walked into the kitchen to throw some stuff into the trash, but when I looked up, horror flashed over my eyes. It was a mess!

"Frank!" I yelled and heard running from the other room into the one I was standing in. He stood next to me.

"What happened?" He said. Did he really not know why I yelled for him? The answer was right in front of his face.

"What the hell happened in here?" I asked and he shrugged. How was that even possible at the moment for him?

"I know. I know. It's not that bad, it just looks that way." He said, trying to defend himself.

"It looks like a bomb went off in here." I said.

At that moment, I heard what sounded like dripping coming from the ceiling. Something hit my head, it was cold and an off white, almost tan color. He looked up and took a half a step back. A glob of whatever dripped on me the first time fell onto my head, splashing every inch of my upper body. Frank started laughing as I wiped it out of my eyes, spatting it onto the floor. I didn't care how cute his laugh was, this time I wasn't laughing.

"Run." I said.

He stopped laughing, gave me a confused look, and said "What?"

"You heard me." I said, taking a step towards him.

"Oh shit." He said as he turned, dashing out of the room with me on his tail. We ran through every inch of the diner except for mine and the others rooms, passing Dr. D's office where everyone else would be. I threw myself foreward, catching him by his ankles, making him fall to the ground. I pinned his wrists down to the nasty kitchen floor. "You wouldn't." He said with a hint of spite and squinted at me.

"Are you doubting me?" I smiled and squinted back. I tipped my head down and began to shake the contents on my head onto him.

"Stop!" He yelled as I laughed. Footsteps were coming from another room and getting closer to us. I was having too much fun doing this to look up."Sierra stop!" He laughed. I heard more laughing coming from behind me and stopped shaking. I looked up and turned my head, removing my hands from his wrists, still sitting on him so he couldn't get up. It was Gee and the rest of them, standing there, laughing, but still really confused.

"Would somebody like to explain what the fuck is going on?" Ray said, trying to hold back a laugh.

"I told you guys to practice safely, but I didn't think it would get this extreme." Gerard began to smile and put his hand on his chin.

"Pract--You're an ass Gee! No, Frank lit a bomb in the kitchen with the food." I defended.

"And why are you on him?" Mikey said.

"Because he pissed me off." I said.

"Angr-Nevermind. Still not a liable reason-Nevermind. I'm done." Gerard said covering his mouth.

"Can you get off me now?" Frank whined. I stood up and grabbed his hand to pull him off of the floor, making me slide and put my arms around him.

"Touchy much?" Gerard mumbled. I just glared at him. "Why don't the rest of you help this wannabe-terrorist clean up the kitchen?" He said louder.

"Why should we have to clean up his mess?" Mikey complained.

"Because you're good people and his friends, besides it'll be done quicker." He said to them.

"Why aren't you helping?" His brother said back to him.

"I have something I have to take care of." He said, using his eyes to persuade them. He looked at me and grabbed my arm, slowly pulling me out to the dining area of the place.