Midnight Horror

Katrina:

   Last night was . . . very different. I had went to Dominique's wedding and had had a great time. And, I was really excited for tonight at the Sweet Demon. I think that it would be fun to do the caged slave thingy. But, none of that was what I really wanted to right about. Last night, I had kinda had sex with Blake. Not even kinda, though. I did. Having sex with Blake was the strangest thing ever because he didn't hurt me. His touch was gentle and his kisses soft. It was nothing like having sex with Mark. Well, that's all I can think to write for now, so bye. Katrina.

   I put my journal away and stood up in front of my mirror. I looked different than I normally did. I mean, I still looked the same, but there was more color to my face.

   Hm, I put me lingerie into my purse and headed out the door to Marks car.  Alison was still asleep so I just drove off to school. I didn't exactly know what was going to happen between Blake and I today, but I guess that I was going to find out. Today was going to be crazy full of events. 

   I got to school and found Dominique waiting for me by my usual parking slot. As soon as I turned the car off, the girl almost ripped the freaking door off of its hinges. Um, okay?

   D pulled me out of the car and held my hands as she jumped up and down. "Tell me everything! How did it happen? Was he any good?"

   "Tell you what?"

   She rolled her eyes at me. "Silly. About what happened between Blake and you last night! Did you guys . . . You know?"

   Ohmygosh? Did she seriously already know? If Dominique already knew, who's to say that the rest of the town didn't already know? And, if the whole town already knew, who's to say that my dad wouldn't find out sooner or later? Or, did he already know? Ugh, I hated this! I worried so much over the stupidest things, I know.

   Blake and Kiowa then walked up to us. Kiowas put his arm around D's shoulders and said, "Jesus, D. Let the girl breathe." Dominique looked at me impatiently, but I wasn't paying attention to her. I was looking at Blake. He was looking at me with a hunger in his eyes. I blushes and he chuckled and smiled at me. What was I supposed to do? Run up to him and give him a hug? I told you, I didn't konw how these things worked.

   "Come on," Blake said to me. "I wanna show you somewwthing."

   With butterflies in my stomach, I walked over to Blake. He held out his hand and I took it in mine. 

Blake:

   I remembered bits and pieces of last night, but not much. I remembered laying Katrina on that bed and . . . Well, that's basically all. Yesterday had been the full moon, so I really didn't do shit yesterday. My wolf had done a lot of . . . Whatever it was I had did. But, I didn't understand how Kiowa could know what I did, and I couldn't remember a fucking  thing.

   With Katrina's hand in mine, I took her to the schools staircase that led downstairs. She stopped suddenly and sighed. "Where are we going?"

   "Downstairs. I heard someone died down there, last year. Wanna check it out?" Katrina hesitated and looked at me pleading. She didn't want to go down there. "Don't worry, I'll protect you."

Katrina:

   I believed that the Angel was looking down on me right now. Or, at least I hoped he was because what if there was, like, a ghost down here! Besides, the Angel was always looking out for us.

   My heels made so much noise as we walked down the stairs and onto the concrete. Large, books had been left out on unopened boxes. There was a selection of dusty furniture in front of the boxes. My stomach went cold. Someone had died down here? Then, why were we down here? If this was Blake's idea of romantic, he had some serious issues.

   Something moved on my right and I almost jumped into Blake's arms. He growled and wrapped his arms around my waist. His breath tickled my throat. Oh-Kay . . . I had to get this off of my chest and into the open.

   I pulled away from Blake and went to sit on one of the dust sofas.

   "I have to ask you something, Blake." He sat down next to me and looked confused as his eyebrows furled together. What was I supposed to say to him? Blake, so last night e had sex-- Um, no! "Do you know what we did last night?"

   Looking down at my hands so I couldn't see his expression, I heard him move his hands through his very nice hair. What if I had done something wrong? Or my body wasn'y up to his expectations? Or, what if he was just using me to get some action? Maybe, if I had--

   "No. What did we do, Katrina? Do tell me," he answered sarcastically.

   Scoffing, I looked at Blake completly dumfounded. Was he joking, or was he being serious right now? Because for me this was pretty big. He was the only guy I had ever let touch me besides my dad. I groaned in frustration as Blake looked at me with an eyebrow raised. Should I tell him?

Blake:

   So . . . I had had sex with Katrina, huh? Niiice! I know I said before, but I seriously wanted our relationship to be more than just physical. One time wouldn't hurt, though. Damn, I wish I had been myself  to remember it. To remember her body under mine, and her silk like skin. To see her sweaty body panting, and to here her moans. When Kat had told me that, I had tried so hard not to crack up laughing; I knew that it would happen sometime.

   As I was flipping through the channles waiting for Kiowa to show up, something caught my attention so I put the remote down and listened.

   Sabrina Evanns had a damn nice rack . . .

   "Last nights attack has caused a great amount of concern for safety in Pueblo. Police found lifetime resident, Rachael Harrison, and her two grandchildren dead in their home early this morning. After not having dropped the kids off at her daughters house police received the phone call after Clarissa found their dead bodies. Now, investigators are searching for any evidence that might--"

   Sybrina kept talking while a video came up on the corner of the screen. It was dark and was filmed on the side of a hill. In the next instant, an animal that looked like . . . That looked like a wolfran up the hillside howling. He was bigger than any wolf-- any normal wolf, that is. He was a light bown with a whitelightning strip by his snout.

   There's only one werewolf I knew that looked like that. What the fuck? Had I killed that family?

   "Hey, bro, you ready to go?" Kiowa asked.

   I turned the TV off and grabbed my keys. "Y- Yeah. Let's go."