Heat

Blake:

                Katrina had just received her victory reward. She had passed the test and I had rewarded her in every way possible at the moment. When we had arrived at the Sweet Demon, Dominique’s prediction had come true. I could get used to taking her in my truck. Or any time that I wanted; but she was the one who had wanted this.

                She put her clothes back on and hopped out of the truck after me. Grabbing for my hand, she started leading me inside of the strip club. I could see that she didn’t want to quit her job, but that she was willing.

                We walked into the buildings back door entrance and headed down a long hallway, stopping when a blonde chick walked over to us shaking her hips and making her golden belly dancer outfit shimmer. My wolf growled, and I ended up shoving my hands into my pockets so that I couldn’t give into him.

                “You might want to fix your hair,” said the blonde. “Don’t let Erik know what you’ve been up to.”

                Hands raking the orange, Katrina’s cheeks lit up as she spoke. “Where is he? Do you know?”

                “In his office. Of course,” and then she walked away from us.

                When she was out of sight, Katrina pushed me back against the wall, and I let her, reluctantly. Her hands started trailing up and down my body and she placed kisses of my tight pecks. It finally registered to me what was happening here. Oh, god! The chuckle that I had been holding in escaped and Katrina’s green eyes looked up at me for a brief second.

                “Hmm?”

                “Who was that?”

                She lifted her shirt up and stood on her tippy toes so that I got a clear view of her, uh, cleavage. “Who, Tabitha?”

                “Tabitha Younge?”

                “Mm-hm. Why?” She sounded distracted.

                “No reason.  . .”

Katrina:

                Blake opened the door to his home and walked inside with me following right behind him. He flipped the lights on and I looked around. Either no one was home, yet, or they were all tucked into bed. Including Alison. I would have expected her to still be awake because it was maybe past 9, but I guess Blake’s parents somehow managed to persuade her.